19 Super Chic Office Supplies to Dress Up Your Desk
Back-to-school shopping is in full swing for students, but that doesn’t mean you can’t join in on the fun by picking up your very own supply of desk goodies. From the metallic accents to the bold pops of color, the super chic desk accessories below will work for any workspace and will have you rocking that fierce Fall 2016 office decor style. Just get ready for some major #deskenvy from your co-workers. Happy accessorizing!
1. ModCloth Tone Day at a Time 2016-2017 Wall Calendar ($30): Brighten up your office or cubicle with this colorful wall calendar. It features a different set of gorgeous hues to complement each month.
2. Poketo Gradient Checklist ($6): Don’t risk forgetting anything important! Jot down memos, grocery lists and more on these beautiful gradient checklist pads.
3. Anthropologie Easel Desk Calendar ($68): If you prefer a desk calendar, consider this stunning easel one. It comes with 13 sheets of gorgeous colored calendar paper.
4. OhMyWordDesigns Personalized Laptop Sleeve With Watercolor Roses ($32+): Give your laptop some much-needed protection and personality with this customizable laptop sleeve featuring watercolor roses. Available in two other prints, the sleeve provides you with plenty of options to make yours special to you.
5. Caroline Gardner Hearts Ring Binder ($14): Avoid desktop clutter with this organizing tool. This hearts ring binder will help you sort and store your most important documents while adding to your workspace decor.
6. ban.do Rose Gold Stars Sticker Pack ($8): You can totally rock stickers in the workplace. Jazz out everything from your laptop case to your binders with this shiny rose gold sticker pack.
7. Kate Spade Strike Gold Stapler ($28): Boring office supplies are a thing of the past with this fancy stapler. You can breathe new life into this everyday item with an acrylic and gold design.
8. Kate Spade Zadie Drive Hand Book Ends ($50): Keep your books and binders tidy with the help of these gold hand bookends. They’re unique, fancy and functional — everything you’d want in modern office supplies.
9. ModCloth Presto Charge-O Battery Pack ($40): No matter what you do or where you go, your phone will never fail to run out of battery at the worst possible timing. Make sure you don’t fall victim to a dead battery with this trusty mobile charger.
10. ModCloth Parliament What I Said Push Pin Set ($20): Trade out basic boring tacks for these super cute owl push pins. They’ll give everything you pin up a decorative flair.
11. Design Ideas ClipNote Desk Organizer ($12): Keep track of mail, office memos and business cards with this desk organizer shaped like a giant paperclip. As fun as its design is, it’s also *pretty* practical.
12. Poketo Hay Gold Cap Pencils Set Navy ($10): There’s no chance you’ll lend these pencils out to your co-workers — not when they look this good. Their unique gold caps will also trick others into thinking you’re jotting down your notes in pen when it’s actually in pencil!
13. Tom Dixon Brass Clips Set in Numbers ($28): Avoid unnecessary clutter with these organizing brass clips. The numbers give these ordinary office supplies a unique and stylish twist.
14. Anthropologie Pineapple Pencil Holder ($16): Elevate your desk with this modern pineapple pencil holder. Featuring a metallic gold design, this organizer makes one modern desktop accessory.
15. Urban Outfitters Message Board + Magnets Set ($39): Use magnets to display important reminders on this clear message board. It’s big enough for your memos but small enough so it won’t take up space on your desk or end table.
16. Poppin Small Metallic Journal ($8): Classy and elegant, this metallic finished journal is the stationery must-have come fall. Its modern gleam of copper will tie right into your autumn-inspired arsenal of back-to-school goodies.
17. Native Union Marble Smart Watch Dock ($120): Charge your Apple Watch with this sleek charging dock. The marble design will give your desk a touch of luxe.
18. ban.do 12-Month Planner I Am Very Busy Carnation ($20): Ensure your priorities stay in order with this gilded 12-month planner. Organization is easy when your motivation is this stylish.
19. ban.do Deluxe Hot Stuff Thermal Mug But First Coffee ($18): Take your morning cup of joe to go with this thermal mug featuring stylish gold lettering. Its design is every bit as cool and collected as you’ll be when you bring it to work.
Which of these chic goodies will you pick up? Follow us on Pinterest for more exciting must-have products!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.