20 Must-Have Items from Urban Outfitters That Will Refresh Your Home for 2017
The new year is the perfect excuse to revamp and renew your decor, and these picks from Urban Outfitters Home will make it super easy to do so in style. You’ll find retro designs paired with Scandi-style minimalism, organic materials coupled with crystals for good vibe-makin’ and a mid-century color palette to make your style sensibilities sing. In other words, if you’re looking for items to upgrade your nest in the new year, consider your search over. Just make sure you’re prepared to fall in love with ’em, because it’s pretty much impossible not to.
1. Urban Outfitters Shift Shelf ($199): Anyone living in tight quarters knows the value of a smart storage solution that also happens to be super cute. This shelving unit is pretty much priceless.
2. Plum & Bow Faux Fur Throw Blanket ($79): Winter is the season of cozy! Throw this on your bed, your couch or any area that could benefit from a soft and furry texture upgrade.
3. Urban Outfitters Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf ($69): Practical utility? Check. Saves all kinds of space? Check. Adds delightful whimsy to any room? Check, check, check. We’ll take two, please.
4. Urban Outfitters Carved Wood Indoor Swing ($98): You didn’t even know you needed an indoor swing, but now you’re wondering how you ever lived without one. Equal parts fun and functional, this rope swing makes for easy peasy extra seating to infuse each and every day with a little more happy.
5. Urban Outfitters Half Moon Planter ($14): Plants bring in the good outdoor vibes we all need to feel a little more sane and centered, especially during the winter months. Give your succulents the magical home they deserve with this celestial planter.
6. Urban Outfitters Wooden Clothing Rack ($98): Sometimes (read: all the time) a closet isn’t enough. If yours is bursting at the seams, pick up this clever organizer and watch your small space woes wash away.
9. Urban Outfitters Border Storage Platform Bed ($999): One can never have enough smart storage solutions, and it doesn’t get much smarter than this. Buy this bookshelf bed and you’ll wonder how you’ve lived this long without it.
10. Urban Outfitters 3-D Pyramid Ledge ($34+): Finally! A proper place to put those tchotchkes that you love to look at but don’t know what to do with. Add a handful of these to any wall that could use a little more love.
13. Urban Outfitters Takara Coffee Table ($198): Speaking of organic materials, how lovely is this coffee table? The great thing about bringing outdoor elements inside to your decor is that they complement nearly any style sensibility, while bringing lots o’ good vibes.
14. Urban Outfitters Shell Trinket Box ($10): Hello, cuties! These are awesome for rings, earrings or any other precious bits you want to keep safe. And they also happen to be wonderful to look at.
15. Urban Outfitters Victor Tripod Floor Lamp ($179): This lamp’s minimal design will look great with any aesthetic, and it totally eliminates the need for a side table. In other words, it’s pretty much perfect.
18. Urban Outfitters Crystal Pendant ($79): In the dark nights of winter, you need as much light as you can get. And when that light comes in the form of a gorgeous geometric pendant, that’s just a bonus.
19. Urban Outfitters Axel Coffee Table ($249): Mid-century mod decor pairs well with minimalist sensibilities, and this coffee table is a stunning example of that. It’s so attractive in its simplicity, there’s no aesthetic this table won’t complement.
20. Urban Outfitters Charlette Vanity ($329): Yet another retro-inspired design, this vanity will help you get ready for the day and it’ll look good doing it. And because it really couldn’t take up any less space, it’s ideal for any room — large or small.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)