20 Must-Have Items from Urban Outfitters That Will Refresh Your Home for 2017
The new year is the perfect excuse to revamp and renew your decor, and these picks from Urban Outfitters Home will make it super easy to do so in style. You’ll find retro designs paired with Scandi-style minimalism, organic materials coupled with crystals for good vibe-makin’ and a mid-century color palette to make your style sensibilities sing. In other words, if you’re looking for items to upgrade your nest in the new year, consider your search over. Just make sure you’re prepared to fall in love with ’em, because it’s pretty much impossible not to.
1. Urban Outfitters Shift Shelf ($199): Anyone living in tight quarters knows the value of a smart storage solution that also happens to be super cute. This shelving unit is pretty much priceless.
2. Plum & Bow Faux Fur Throw Blanket ($79): Winter is the season of cozy! Throw this on your bed, your couch or any area that could benefit from a soft and furry texture upgrade.
3. Urban Outfitters Reclaimed Wood Floating Shelf ($69): Practical utility? Check. Saves all kinds of space? Check. Adds delightful whimsy to any room? Check, check, check. We’ll take two, please.
4. Urban Outfitters Carved Wood Indoor Swing ($98): You didn’t even know you needed an indoor swing, but now you’re wondering how you ever lived without one. Equal parts fun and functional, this rope swing makes for easy peasy extra seating to infuse each and every day with a little more happy.
5. Urban Outfitters Half Moon Planter ($14): Plants bring in the good outdoor vibes we all need to feel a little more sane and centered, especially during the winter months. Give your succulents the magical home they deserve with this celestial planter.
6. Urban Outfitters Wooden Clothing Rack ($98): Sometimes (read: all the time) a closet isn’t enough. If yours is bursting at the seams, pick up this clever organizer and watch your small space woes wash away.
7. Urban Outfitters Liza Tapered Mirror ($129): A full-length mirror is the kind of thing every home needs, but it’s not always easy to find one that’s both chic and affordable. This leaning mirror with its mid-century accents and stylish silhouette is a steal at $129.
8. Urban Outfitters Brigid Circle Shelf ($329): Retro styles are going to be a big deal in 2017, and thank goodness for that. This minimal shelving unit with a mod twist is a great way to make a stylish statement without sacrificing too much visual space.
9. Urban Outfitters Border Storage Platform Bed ($999): One can never have enough smart storage solutions, and it doesn’t get much smarter than this. Buy this bookshelf bed and you’ll wonder how you’ve lived this long without it.
10. Urban Outfitters 3-D Pyramid Ledge ($34+): Finally! A proper place to put those tchotchkes that you love to look at but don’t know what to do with. Add a handful of these to any wall that could use a little more love.
11. Urban Outfitters Glass Plant Mister ($14): Nothing says adulting like a fancy-pants spray mister for your plants. This will make you look like a sophisticated adult, even if you don’t feel like one. Plus, it’s so, so pretty.
12. Urban Outfitters Woodblock Square Stool ($129): Organic materials are another trend you’ll be seeing a lot of in 2017, and this side table totally nails it. Sturdy and aesthetically interesting, this stool is just what your reading nook has been waiting for.
13. Urban Outfitters Takara Coffee Table ($198): Speaking of organic materials, how lovely is this coffee table? The great thing about bringing outdoor elements inside to your decor is that they complement nearly any style sensibility, while bringing lots o’ good vibes.
14. Urban Outfitters Shell Trinket Box ($10): Hello, cuties! These are awesome for rings, earrings or any other precious bits you want to keep safe. And they also happen to be wonderful to look at.
15. Urban Outfitters Victor Tripod Floor Lamp ($179): This lamp’s minimal design will look great with any aesthetic, and it totally eliminates the need for a side table. In other words, it’s pretty much perfect.
16. Urban Outfitters Magical Thinking Pyramid Mirror Box ($18): If you’re among the so many who are taking advantage of vibe-makin’ crystal decor goodness, this little box will display them beautifully. It’ll also display, well, anything beautifully, so it’s probably in your best interests to grab a few.
17. Urban Outfitters Adeline Storage Sleeper Sofa ($849): If you’re a bold style enthusiast, make a strong statement with this vibrant couch. Not only will it eliminate the need for a lot of extra decor, but this color also happens to be Pantone’s 2017 color of the year.
18. Urban Outfitters Crystal Pendant ($79): In the dark nights of winter, you need as much light as you can get. And when that light comes in the form of a gorgeous geometric pendant, that’s just a bonus.
19. Urban Outfitters Axel Coffee Table ($249): Mid-century mod decor pairs well with minimalist sensibilities, and this coffee table is a stunning example of that. It’s so attractive in its simplicity, there’s no aesthetic this table won’t complement.
20. Urban Outfitters Charlette Vanity ($329): Yet another retro-inspired design, this vanity will help you get ready for the day and it’ll look good doing it. And because it really couldn’t take up any less space, it’s ideal for any room — large or small.
In the market for even more 2017 home decor inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.