18 Classy Ways to Add Crystals, Stones and Good Vibes to Your Home Decor
We live in a world of plastic containers, synthetic clothing and faux everything, so sometimes your home decor needs a refreshing break with a few *natural* elements. And while it isn’t easy to define what makes for classy home decor — you just know it when you see itpirate — it’s probably neither plastic nor synthetic. If you’re as inspired as we are by the beauty of agate accessories, you’re going to love what crystal can do. Besides all of the benefits of crystal energy, the details that these stones bring to our homes are straight-up stunning: They come in many forms and colors, giving a neutral, sophisticated and shiny-without-being-tacky feel. Put some positive vibes in your home ASAP, with one of these 18 inspirations for an au naturale-inspired look.
1. Kelly Wearstler Bejeweled Bottle Opener ($450): Besides the fact that this bottle opener features hand-selected pyrite stones, this decadent statement piece brings a sense of luxury and refinement to any home bar.
2. Houzz Onyx and Crystal Box With Pyrite ($187): Store the tiniest of treasures with this decor box. This piece works with an array of interiors and styles, giving off an air of glamour in any space. Talk about fancy!
3. 1st Dibs Momento Mori Coral Skull ($3,200): If you’re going to splurge on anything, this coral skull should be it. This beautiful hand-carved natural coral skull with pyrite and exposed turquoise is every crystal goddess’s dream.
4. Kelly Wearstler Pyrite Vase ($460): Your flowers will thank you later. Add a pop of bold distinction to any tabletop with this elegant and sublime centerpiece.
5. Lisa Carrier Designs Pyrite & Quartz Candle ($165): Lift your senses with this beautiful and bold candle. This naturally welcoming candle’s sweet “Kashmir” fragrance will warm up any space.
6. Bliss Studio Pyrite Sun Coaster ($192): This coaster set emanates a strikingly modern tone. Your guests will swoon over this stylish appeal.
7. Dani Barbe Shop Raw Citrine Box ($118): This black lacquer trinket box topped with raw citrine in a 24k gold-plated setting is major #lifegoals. Use this for jewelry, your secret cash stash or even to house your remotes.
8. Zinc Door Vela Rose Quartz Candle Holders ($275): Crafted from hand-carved and polished rose quartz, this accent stuns with uniqueness. Its subtle refinement and soulful sense of cool adds spirit and dimension to any space. Place this on your entry table and you’re sure to be the talk of each guest.
9. Creative Co-Op Agate Decor Stand ($115): Liven up your decor with a beautiful agate stand that boasts both natural tones and vibrant hues for an added pop of color.
11. Anthropologie Crystal Bar Hook ($28): Create a beautiful entryway for your coats with this natural energy-inspired wall hook. Staggering them on your wall will create a more organic look.
12. Kelly Wearstler Gemma Tray ($1,150): The Gemma tray is a modern and distinctive accessory for entertaining guests. It makes a chic and sexy addition to any home, whether you’re sorting magazines and mail atop a work desk or serving up cocktails for your guests.
13. Chic Rock Bookends: Attention, all bookworms and cozy cuddlers, these bookends are calling your name! Perhaps they can help house the newest HP book once you’ve finished reading it. (via Style Me Pretty)
14. Zinc Door Times Two Design Glamazon Rose Quartz Lamp ($2,310): Graceful and edgy, this lamp’s subtle refinement and soulful sense of cool adds spirit and dimension to any space. Consider it a bonus that you’ll get the perfect lighting for your next selfie.
15. Anthropologie Winding Course Table Lamp ($248): Here, a marbled stone creates a sleek lucite base with eye-catching copper accents. This lamp can be placed in any room, but it should live somewhere it’ll get noticed.
16. Gemstone Pyrite Wine Stopper ($35): This eye-catching treasure instantly elevates any party spread. The luxuriously adorned bottle makes for the perfect hostess gift too.
17. Tyson London Crystal Starburst ($16,521): This eye-catching light fixture would be the focal piece of any home. It might be a little out of your price range, but we’re def looking for a way to DIY the hell out of this.
18. Hanging Crystals: If you’re brainstorming new DIY projects to try, you may want to incorporate some gorgeous crystals in your next project. These are definitely Pinterest worthy. We recommend putting these near windows, where they’re sure to reflect light. (via JoJotastic)
Do any of these pieces inspire you to get in touch with nature? Follow us on Pinterest for more brilliant ideas on how to spruce up your home decor.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!