20 Slumber Party-Worthy PJ Sets
As temperatures drop, it’s time to start planning movie nights and slumber parties with buckets of popcorn. If your PJs currently consist of worn out T-shirts and men’s boxer shorts, try upgrading to these sets. We’ve gathered a few of our favorites—everything from sophisticated to silly. Now to plan that movie-marathon slumber party! Which to watch first: Clueless or 16 Candles?
1. Vintage Pajama Set ($80): This menswear classic has been updated for the ladies, and comes in pretty pastels.
2. Dino Snore Pyjama Set ($52): You know we love a pun, and these dino-snore PJs fit the bill. Plus, they look pretty cozy.
3. Donna Karan Liquid Jersey Pajama Set ($168): If your style is simple, go for these jersey jammies. We promise you’ll never want to wear anything else.
4. New Look New Bird PJ Set ($15): If you are a hot sleeper, go for this tank and crop set. Plus, with a sweater or robe, you can lounge in it all morning.
5. Shimera Tank & Pants ($28-$38): Another menswear-inspired version, these striped drawstring pants and tank are classics that you’ll keep until they can’t be worn anymore.
6. Nightshirt in stripe ($70): If you like the feel of a nightgown, but aren’t into the frilly versions, go for this simple striped nightshirt. It’s just like sleeping in a men’s button down, but it… ahem... covers everything.
7. Spicy Essentials Pajamas ($68): Color blocked PJs? Sign us up! We especially love this fuchsia set with teal lace.
8. Osaka Loungers ($58): These brightly patterned pants are loose fitting and perfectly cozy. Just pair them with a worn-in tank or tee.
9. New Look Hollow Heat Onesie ($30): Channel your inner child with this heart-printed onesie. We especially love the kangaroo pocket and hood!
10. Ribbed Henley Long-Sleeve Dress ($35): This simple sleep shirt is basic enough that it could almost be worn out of the house as a tunic when paired with fun leggings.
11. Coco Silk Pajama Set ($275): Treat yourself with these silk dotted PJs. Or add them to your holiday wish list. They’re the perfect set for lounging around with family and a cup of coffee.
12. Frontier Pajamas ($67): Whoa there, cowgirl! These PJs are the wildest in the west!
13. Tiny Dot Modal Romper ($40): Rompers might be the most comfortable thing to sleep in. And this T-shirt version is at the top of our list.
14. Montaigne Chemise ($72): This sweet chemise falls into the subtly sexy category, but it’s also comfortable enough to wear every night.
15. Make + Model Sweatshirt & Shorts ($38): At this price, you can afford to get one of these PJ sets in every color.
16. Sleep’N Round Union Suit ($80): Who says PJs have to be boring? This brightly patterned union suit is the perfect way to spice up your slumber.
17. Eloise Pajama Set ($102): Another pretty polka dot set, this shortie version is perfect for warmer months or those who get hot when they sleep.
18. Princesse Tam Tam Dream Hooded Top & Shorts ($47-$89): What could be cozier than sleeping in a hoodie and sweatshirt shorts? This set is made for lazy days spent reading in bed.
19. Josie Tank & Pants: ($38-$58): The beauty of these loose-fitting pants is that they have cuffs at the ankles, so they won’t bunch up if you toss and turn during the night.
20. Koala Novelty Onesie ($68): This onesie could almost double as a Halloween costume. You’d be the most comfortable trick-or-treater ever. If koalas aren’t your style, you can also be a tiger, hippo or panda.
Which of these PJ picks is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!