20 Slumber Party-Worthy PJ Sets
As temperatures drop, it’s time to start planning movie nights and slumber parties with buckets of popcorn. If your PJs currently consist of worn out T-shirts and men’s boxer shorts, try upgrading to these sets. We’ve gathered a few of our favorites—everything from sophisticated to silly. Now to plan that movie-marathon slumber party! Which to watch first: Clueless or 16 Candles?
1. Vintage Pajama Set ($80): This menswear classic has been updated for the ladies, and comes in pretty pastels.
2. Dino Snore Pyjama Set ($52): You know we love a pun, and these dino-snore PJs fit the bill. Plus, they look pretty cozy.
3. Donna Karan Liquid Jersey Pajama Set ($168): If your style is simple, go for these jersey jammies. We promise you’ll never want to wear anything else.
4. New Look New Bird PJ Set ($15): If you are a hot sleeper, go for this tank and crop set. Plus, with a sweater or robe, you can lounge in it all morning.
5. Shimera Tank & Pants ($28-$38): Another menswear-inspired version, these striped drawstring pants and tank are classics that you’ll keep until they can’t be worn anymore.
6. Nightshirt in stripe ($70): If you like the feel of a nightgown, but aren’t into the frilly versions, go for this simple striped nightshirt. It’s just like sleeping in a men’s button down, but it… ahem... covers everything.
7. Spicy Essentials Pajamas ($68): Color blocked PJs? Sign us up! We especially love this fuchsia set with teal lace.
8. Osaka Loungers ($58): These brightly patterned pants are loose fitting and perfectly cozy. Just pair them with a worn-in tank or tee.
9. New Look Hollow Heat Onesie ($30): Channel your inner child with this heart-printed onesie. We especially love the kangaroo pocket and hood!
10. Ribbed Henley Long-Sleeve Dress ($35): This simple sleep shirt is basic enough that it could almost be worn out of the house as a tunic when paired with fun leggings.
11. Coco Silk Pajama Set ($275): Treat yourself with these silk dotted PJs. Or add them to your holiday wish list. They’re the perfect set for lounging around with family and a cup of coffee.
12. Frontier Pajamas ($67): Whoa there, cowgirl! These PJs are the wildest in the west!
13. Tiny Dot Modal Romper ($40): Rompers might be the most comfortable thing to sleep in. And this T-shirt version is at the top of our list.
14. Montaigne Chemise ($72): This sweet chemise falls into the subtly sexy category, but it’s also comfortable enough to wear every night.
15. Make + Model Sweatshirt & Shorts ($38): At this price, you can afford to get one of these PJ sets in every color.
16. Sleep’N Round Union Suit ($80): Who says PJs have to be boring? This brightly patterned union suit is the perfect way to spice up your slumber.
17. Eloise Pajama Set ($102): Another pretty polka dot set, this shortie version is perfect for warmer months or those who get hot when they sleep.
18. Princesse Tam Tam Dream Hooded Top & Shorts ($47-$89): What could be cozier than sleeping in a hoodie and sweatshirt shorts? This set is made for lazy days spent reading in bed.
19. Josie Tank & Pants: ($38-$58): The beauty of these loose-fitting pants is that they have cuffs at the ankles, so they won’t bunch up if you toss and turn during the night.
20. Koala Novelty Onesie ($68): This onesie could almost double as a Halloween costume. You’d be the most comfortable trick-or-treater ever. If koalas aren’t your style, you can also be a tiger, hippo or panda.
Which of these PJ picks is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!