You’ve been tasked with planning the best bachelorette party ever (no pressure, right?). No worries — we gotchu. First off, you want to make sure your party favors are on point and align with the theme. Choosing the right gift for your gals can be a little tricky, but we’re here to help you avoid last-minute purchases and opt in for these cute and easy DIY ideas. These DIYs are the picture perfect way to celebrate those last few days of the single life with your favorite peeps.
1. DIY Beyoncé Lyric Glasses: Blast Queen B’s Lemonade album while making this cute DIY. This is a super fun party favor with the ability to personalize and add unique lyrics for each of your BFFs. Who runs the world? Girls! (via Bespoke Bride)
2. XOXO Clutch DIY: Your girls need a clutch for the big night out. Not only will this add a pop of color to their look, but it will also serve as a bag for all of their essentials like keys, phone and lip gloss. With your bachelorette party coming up, it’s the perfect time to make this DIY that your friends can rock all year long. (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. Sugar Lip Scrub DIY: Make sure your BFFs are prepped for the perfect night out. Making them a light lip scrub is the perfect way to show how much you care. This lip scrub will moisturize and prep lips for a flawless lipstick application and help remove liquid lipsticks at the end of the day! (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Personalized Monogram Bag DIY: Who doesn’t love to sparkle?! This personalized monogram bag is the perfect party favor for your gals. Its versatile look and size can be used as a makeup or office supply bag. (via Damask Love)
5. DIY Hair Tie Favors: Between losing and breaking them, it’s safe to say you can never have too many hair ties. If you’re on the hunt for a budget-friendly party favor, go for something like this cute DIY. Just DL the printable, punch a hole in it and tie on an elastic. Cute, cheap and useful AF. (via Something Turquoise)
6. Personalized Watercolor Tote DIY: We love these personalized watercolor totes. They’re inexpensive to make and easy to DIY. These pretty watercolor bags can serve as an everyday party favor idea that they can use all year long. (via Dream Green DIY)
7. Ombre Champagne Bottle DIY: Glittered favors are the best for any celebration, so choose your favorite beverages and get out your glitter and Mod Podge. These are especially great for outdoor bachelorette party celebrations to help your gals unwind before a fun night out. (via Pottery Barn)
8. Late Night Donut Snack DIY: This favor can be given on its own or put inside of a goody-bag. Plus, it’s perfect for late-night munching. This easy DIY serves up packable (and snackable) sweets, but repackaged in cute containers with custom labels. Your customizable label will make the whole thing feel like it was made by a pro. (via Style Me Pretty)
9. Hello Pretty Bag DIY: If you decided to go down the goodie bag route, then consider this the perfect DIY inspiration for all of your party favors. This easy DIY can be made with some stencils, paint and a blank tote. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Late-Night, Morning-After Kit DIY: This serves as some serious DIY inspiration if you’re looking to make night-out or hangover kits. You’ll need to put in some essentials like mints, a sleep mask, ponytails and Advil. Your BFFs will thank you for taking care of them after a fun night out. (via Style Me Pretty)
11. DIY Push-Pop Lotion Bar: No one wants to waste money on giving your most favorite people something they are literally going to throw away. Imagine a luxurious giant lip balm that is made especially for nourishing your skin. These beauties are a must-try! (via Something Turquoise)
12. DIY Party Poppers: Your bachelorette party is sure to get a little crazy. Take it to the next level with these DIY party poppers. Pick up a pack of poppers at the craft store and add a fun graphic or hashtag to personalize ’em. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. Personalized Rock Candy DIY: Looking for a laid-back alternative to glam gemstones and jewels? We can’t think of anything better than our childhood favorite: rock candy. These treats will give your bachelorette party gals a sweet boho vibe. (via Something Turquoise)
14. Love Water Bottle DIY: Pink hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day. Show your girls how much you love and appreciate them by making them a personalized water bottle. You could even take this one step further and add their name or initials. (via Pottery Barn)
15. Personalized Initial Bracelet: Looking for something a little more personal to give to your bachelorette partygoers? Then these stamped gold pendants with the #squad’s initials make for the perfect gift. They’ll instantly add it to their jewelry rotation and think of you every time they put it on. (via A Beautiful Mess)
16. You’re Tea-Rific DIY Tins: Instead of limiting your gals to booze, why not make your bachelorette party incredibly cozy and opt for tea party favors? This DIY option allow you to offer a variety of flavors like green, black or herbal tea for those who prefer to stay caffeine-free. This would be perfect for those of you who are having a more relaxed celebration. (via Something Turquoise)
17. DIY Hangover Boxes: Chances are your party might get a little cray cray, which means hangover remedies and solutions are a must. You can make these simple white takeaway boxes for each bachelorette party attendee. You may not be a professional calligrapher, but we believe in you! Finalize your box by adding necessities so your crew can feel better in no time. (via Jackie Tara)
18. Fancy Glitter Towel DIY: Yaaaas. If your girls are fancy, make these personalized glitter towels for them. Your BFFs will stand out from the crowd and enjoy feeling fancy in these cozy personalized towels. They’re the perfect way to tell everyone that you and your girls are ultra-fab when lounging poolside. (via Something Turquoise)
19. Body Oil Perfume Spray DIY: These little beauties would make terrific bachelorette party favors, especially if it’s a spa or pamper theme. If you’re spending the day outside, keep these in mind — the mixture of coconut and aloe is ideal for nourishing skin after being in the sun. (via Something Turquoise)
20. Personalized DIY Hangers: How sweet would these be to give to each of your gals during a weekend getaway bachelorette party? Your BFFs can use these to hang their night-out dresses, with no confusion over which one belongs to who. You could write their names yourself or stamp them. (via Once Wed)
21. Personalized Printable Label DIY: Now, we’re not saying that your wedding is going to drive your friends to drink, but a little relaxation during your bachelorette party never hurt anyone. These creative mini-crates make it easy to treat your BFFs and will give them a little chuckle! (via Something Turquoise)
22. PrintSmitten Mani Thanks ($10): These tags by PrintSmitten gave us DIY inspo to create party favors that’ll make the girls giggle. Give this to your friends before the celebration or give it to them at the end of the night to thank them for making your party perfect. All you need is a cute tag (like this one) and a personalized nail polish color.
23. Initial Keychain DIY: If you’re looking for a more personalized favor to give your bachelorette partygoers, make sure you make them this cute customizable keychain! After all, it’s the little things that count. (via Damask Love)
24. Partygoer Flask DIY: Your girls will be tossing their mason jars and grabbing their flask for a fun night out. This easy and adorable DIY can be made in less than three minutes. Plus, it’s a great last-minute gift since it’s a huge time-saver! (via Wild Heart Whispers)
25. Stamped Leather Bracelet DIY: Give your girls a personal gift like these stamped leather bracelets. These bracelets are pretty easy to make and you can customize them by using different colors of leather and stamping whatever phrase, name or hashtag you want. (via A Beautiful Mess)
26. Mint to Be Scrub DIY: This recipe couldn’t be any easier, and you can customize the flavor with your favorite scents. Just combine it with some coconut oil, mint extract and sugar for instant exfoliating action! (via Love Vividly)
27. Snooze Sleep Mask DIY: Your bachelorette party might get a little crazy. Make sure your girls get their beauty sleep after a fun night with these sleep masks. And if you’ve always wanted a Breakfast At Tiffany’s eye mask with the giant lashes, now seems as good a time as any to make that dream come true. (via A Beautiful Mess)
28. Glitter Wine Stoppers: We found a super fun, totally easy and completely cost effective party favor for your bachelorette partygoers! These beauties only cost $.60 a piece. (via Something Turquoise)
29. Pretty in Pink: These super fun glitter wine glasses make the best Bachelorette party favors, and we promise you, they are super easy to make! Add a few girly or boozy accessories and you’ve got the perfect party favor set. (via The F-Bombs)
Are you planning a bachelorette party? Follow us on Pinterest for more party favor inspos.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.