Turning the big 3-0 can hit like a ton of bricks when you’re still not sure how to get life insurance, refinance your car loan, or calculate a mortgage payment. We get it! If you have that one gal pal whose phone is always at one percent battery and is generally having a hard time breaking into adulthood, why not help her hop on the bandwagon with an arsenal of gifts that will bring her to #bosslady status in no time. Scroll on for the 30th birthday gift guide for your bestie who has it all, but just can’t remember where she put it.
1. Ban.do Thermal Coffee Mug ($11): No one conquered the world — let alone made it through a work day — without a good cup of coffee. Give your boo the gift of stylish java on the go.
2. Brit + Co Nailing Your Job Interview Online Class ($39): Maybe your bestie is in between jobs or looking to level-up. Either way, we can all use a little job interview refresher. This nifty complete-when-you-can class is the ultimate in practical gifts.
3. Brit + Co You Got This Planner ($6): Set up your girl for organizational success with an encouraging planner. She’ll have her day-to-day appointments on lock in no time.
4. See Jane Work Geometric Pastel File Folders ($9): Your girl will totes be more inclined to keep her paperwork in order if she has a trendy place to stash it. So long, lame manilla folders.
5. Anthropologie’s Solar Portable Charger ($34): This one’s for the lady whose phone is always about to die. Help your girl out with a pretty rose gold solar portable charger that’s compact and v trendy.
6. Lulu & Georgia Cassablanca Duvet Set ($215): How many nights have you spent using her ancient guest bed sheets? Upgrade her hosting tool box with fresh linens so crisp that guests will never want to leave.
7. CB2 Bar Tool Set With Stand ($50): Nothing screams *adulting pro* like a sleek set of matching bar tools. Toss your girl’s mismatched set from college and scoop this baby up STAT.
8. Blue Apron Meal Delivery ($10/meal): Get a week’s subscription to a meal service and take her mind off groceries for a bit. Who knows, she might even stop buying microwave dinners altogether.
9. Amazon Echo ($129): Chop your friend’s chore time in half with a multitasking helper that she can talk to while she works.
10. Saje Aromageni Midnight Ultrasonic Diffuser ($60): Essential oils flowing through her abode will re-energize and calm your BFF, especially when adulting gets tough.
Tweet us which one you’d buy your best girl for her 30th @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.