The big game is upon us! As much fun as the day is undoubtedly going to be, there’s a good amount of stress that comes with planning a Super Bowl bash, especially when you glance at the long list of things to do. Food and decorations are obvious must-haves, but sometimes you can’t shake that “What am I missing?” feeling. As long as you have these five party essentials, your Super Bowl Sunday will score a touchdown.
1. Take-Home Favors: Customize plastic cups to match one or both teams’ colors and DIY touchdown-worthy phrases to keep spirits up through each quarter. (via For Your Party)
2. Commercial Bingo Printable: If any of your guests are more into the atmosphere than the actual game, keep them entertained with commercial bingo! Create your own or download the printable version. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Turf Coasters: Bring the field right into your home with these astro-turf coasters. (via Camille Styles)
4. Custom Napkins: Score some major points from your guests with personalized Super Bowl napkins. Since they’re customizable, you can use them to cheer on your fave QB or team, or just to keep your guests amped and mess-free. (via For Your Party)
5. Straw Pennants: Take the idea one step further and make the pennants do double-duty as name tags for your guests’ drinks. (via Flamingo Toes)
For more tips for hosting a flawless watch party, follow us on Pinterest.