21 One-Bite Appetizer Recipe Ideas for Your Big Game Party
The Super Bowl is one of our favorite times to chow down on everything from guacamole to queso, but it’s not only about the chips and dip. These bite-size appetizers know how to rack up lots of flavor points. Stock up on napkins and toothpicks, then let everyone dig in. Even if your team didn’t make it to the finals this year, we know you’ll have a blast at the party if you invite a few of these mini morsels along.
1. Cheesy Steak Keto Tacos: Going keto is one way to really cut your carbs quickly, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up all of your guilty pleasures. This recipe lets you keep Taco Tuesday alive, even on this specialty diet. (via Brit + Co)
- 20 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes to Get the Party Started ... ›
- 37 Easy Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes to Make Your ... ›
- Make These Artisan-Inspired Appetizers for Your Next Gathering ... ›
- 25 of the Most Delicious Super Bowl Food Ideas, According to Pinterest - Brit + Co ›
- 37 Easy Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes - Brit + Co ›