11 Maker-Made Party Essentials Your Shindig Needs
We know that you never really need an excuse to throw a good soirée. The only problem is that we don’t always have the party planning essentials on hand to make it a memorable event. Thankfully, our upcoming event, Re:Make, will give us a whole world of new party products to choose from. If you haven’t grabbed your ticket, you can register right here. From tangy ‘mallows to colorful table decor kits, check out some of our favorite essentials for your next party.
1. Emily Hostess Box ($98): Everything you need to dine al fresco all in one cute little box! You’ll be able to create one seriously colorful party table.
2. Owl’s Brew Mixer Sampler ($27): Fresh brewed and ready to pour, these mixers add a punch of flavor to your favorite party liquor.
3. Lemonage à Trois ($7): Get fancy with your party s’mores by upping the anty when it comes to marshmallows. With fresh-squeezed lemon juice and Limoncello, these ‘mallows will give your dessert a tangy twist.
4. Oatmeal Cookie Salted Caramel Corn ($8): A party-perfect size, this big bag of salted caramel corn uses cinnamon and rolled oats to give it an oatmeal cookie taste. Bonus: No raisins inside!
5. Fick’s Cocktail Fortifier ($33): Parties are fun, but mornings after? Not so much. Avoid the post-party headache by pouring a little of this fortifier into your favorite cocktail.
6. Farmer’s Market Fruit & Vegetables Tea Towel ($13): When the party gets messy, make sure you have a cute towel to help with the cleanup. This tea towel is really absorbent and features a pale yellow-green fruit and veggie heat design in its center.
7. Grace Hostess Box ($175): Wanna be the morning hostess with the mostess? Grab this kit full of breakfast table decorations and you’ll be all set for the perfect brunch party.
8. Triangles Serving Tray ($55): A tray full of drinks has never looked more elegant. With solid black and white triangles, your colorful drinks will really pop.
9. Dandelion Cocktail Napkins ($26): Close your eyes, blow on it and make a wish! While these may not be real dandelions, the pretty design on these cocktail napkins make for a unique addition to any party.
10. Cutting Board ($40): For all of your party prep work, you’ll definitely need a cute cutting board. Made from solid wood, these cutting boards can be customized into any shape you like!
11. Mint Dessert Party Table Kit ($24): It’s party time! With cupcake wrappers, striped straws, dessert spoons and paper pom poms, you’ll have everything you need for a minty good time.
Haven’t grabbed your ticket to Re:Make yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time! You can register for your free ticket here.
Which one of these party essentials do you need in your life? Share with us in the comments below!