7 Hottest Hair Colors for Summer 2017, As Predicted by Celebs
Spring/summer 2017 is already shaping up to be a season packed with head-turning hair transformation. From surprising dye-jobs to trending techniques, there is no time like the present to switch things up. So to save you some time, we rounded up some of the hottest celeb hair colors for summer to better inform your next trip to the salon. From Ciara’s golden locks to Lea Michele’s summer hair, here are the only pictures you’ll want to show your hairstylist. Trust us.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ciara (@ciara) on
1. Sandy Blonde: Nothing screams summer quite like this beachy-inspired hue. With thick streaks of golden blonde and sandy-hue highlights, Ciara’s mixture of colors will have you dreaming of hot summer days.
2. Solid Brown: Sometimes the best summer look requires you to bring out your darker side. Look to Lucy Hale’s rich, deep, matte brown that is just short of raven-hued for a vixen vibe you can rock way after summer.
3. Peekaboo Highlights: Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you need to lighten all of your locks. Lea Michele’s peekaboo highlights are a subtle twist on your go-to style.
4. Orangey Red: If you’re looking to try something new, give Emma Robert’s orange-red hue a go. This color will brighten up your face and help you channel those mermaid vibes just in time for weekends at the beach.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Zoë Kravitz (@zoeisabellakravitz) on
5. Bleached-Out Blonde: Bleach locks are officially back; just ask Zoe Kravitz. Show off your pixie (or any ‘do, really!) by rocking this stunning hue during the warmer months.
6. Touch of Caramel: Though this is really the year of the brunette, caramel-toned locks like Jessica Alba’s deserve a special shout-out. Add a few streaks throughout your hair to add a bit of drama to your everyday brown tresses.
7. Honey Beige: Looking for a style that is equal parts sultry and So-Cal? Leighton Meester’s hair color is a must-do if you want to find out if blondes really do have more fun.
What celebrity-inspired hue are you going to strut? Tell us @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)