7 Hottest Hair Colors for Summer 2017, As Predicted by Celebs
Spring/summer 2017 is already shaping up to be a season packed with head-turning hair transformation. From surprising dye-jobs to trending techniques, there is no time like the present to switch things up. So to save you some time, we rounded up some of the hottest celeb hair colors for summer to better inform your next trip to the salon. From Ciara’s golden locks to Lea Michele’s summer hair, here are the only pictures you’ll want to show your hairstylist. Trust us.
1. Sandy Blonde: Nothing screams summer quite like this beachy-inspired hue. With thick streaks of golden blonde and sandy-hue highlights, Ciara’s mixture of colors will have you dreaming of hot summer days.
2. Solid Brown: Sometimes the best summer look requires you to bring out your darker side. Look to Lucy Hale’s rich, deep, matte brown that is just short of raven-hued for a vixen vibe you can rock way after summer.
3. Peekaboo Highlights: Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you need to lighten all of your locks. Lea Michele’s peekaboo highlights are a subtle twist on your go-to style.
4. Orangey Red: If you’re looking to try something new, give Emma Robert’s orange-red hue a go. This color will brighten up your face and help you channel those mermaid vibes just in time for weekends at the beach.
5. Bleached-Out Blonde: Bleach locks are officially back; just ask Zoe Kravitz. Show off your pixie (or any ‘do, really!) by rocking this stunning hue during the warmer months.
6. Touch of Caramel: Though this is really the year of the brunette, caramel-toned locks like Jessica Alba’s deserve a special shout-out. Add a few streaks throughout your hair to add a bit of drama to your everyday brown tresses.
7. Honey Beige: Looking for a style that is equal parts sultry and So-Cal? Leighton Meester’s hair color is a must-do if you want to find out if blondes really do have more fun.
What celebrity-inspired hue are you going to strut? Tell us @BritandCo!