9 Amazing Kickstarters to Fund This November
With Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) just around the corner, we’re listing all the things we are thankful for. Along with all the standards — a loving family, our health and our career — we are also super thankful for being able to support makers across the globe innovate, experiment and create. That’s why we’re pumped to share these nine crowdfunds on Kickstarter and Indiegogo with y’all. Happy splurging :)
1. Slice Planner: We’ve been a teensy bit obsessed with the ever trendy paper planning movement lately… but that also doesn’t mean we’re ditching our iCal anytime soon. This hybrid paper-digital planning system is the best of both worlds. Powered by augmented reality, simply color in the clockface diagram on the page and the system will automatically transfer your schedule to your online calendar.
2. ROAV Eyewear: Even for us gals who love carrying around a massive purse, lugging around sunglasses and sunglass cases can be mega annoying. This cool eyewear line features micro screwless hinges so the sunglasses can actually fold to fit in your pocket. Yeah, we’re pretty excited about this one.
3. Trickstick: This fun toy is perfect for the girl who’s still waiting for her letter to Hogwarts. The Trickstick is basically a high-res handheld LED display (and it’s perfect for creating super cool pictures) but it operates just like a wand. Accio stocking stuffer!
4. TAPS: Turn any glove touchscreen compatible with this handy sticker solution. Made with an extremely adhesive conductive material, simply apply the stickers to your glove and Insta in the cold with ease.
5. Life Lite: Whether you’re a professional photographer or an avid Instagram enthusiast, everyone knows that finding the right lighting is 90 percent of getting a good shot. That’s what makes this product so cool — no matter what camera you use, this smart light can attach to basically anything.
6. KIN: The amount of times we’ve created a scene by spilling change all over a store’s floor is reason enough to invest in this product. Marketed as the world’s first wallet that separates your cash and coins in a cinch, this handy wallet is spill-proof (we repeat, SPILL-PROOF). Basically, it’s a must for holiday shopping.
7. Sevenhugs: Universal remotes are ubiquitous, but what makes this one stand out is its simplicity. Just point at what you want to control (it’s compatible with 25,000 devices and counting) and the screen automatically adapts to reveal controls specifically for that device.
8. Elliegrid: There hasn’t been any innovation to the pillbox in decades, which makes this new crowdfund revolutionary. With this techy new method, pills are sorted by type, not time. When it’s time to take your medication the lights on the box will tell you how many pills to take. Heck, you can even set up smartphone notifications for if your loved one doesn’t open their pill box when the timer goes off.
9. 01: No, this isn’t your ordinary pen. 01 is the world’s first dimensioning instrument designed to roll to capture the dimensions of any object. Plus, it logs, converts and shares the dimensions through your smartphone like the true James Bond gadget it is.
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via TAPS)