9 Kickstarters to Fund This Black Friday Weekend
As much as we love Thanksgiving, we couldn’t be more excited for the start of the holiday season — from decorating our first adult apartment to baking Christmas cookies with our bestie. But before we can truly start to deck the halls, we have to survive the biggest sale weekend of the year first: That’s right, it’s time for Black Friday. Luckily, the mega deal weekend gives us an excuse to go crazy on cool Kickstarter and Indiegogo crowdfunds that we’ve been eying for a while. Take a peek at our shopping list with these nine hot crowdfunds that we can’t wait to fund.
1. LIMINAL: Design enthusiasts, prepare to meet the lamp of your dreams. Taking inspiration from a single line, this sleek light source can adapt to various settings and change with your needs using adjustable lighting modules. Take that, IKEA! (JK we love you.)
2. Nival: We probably don’t need to tell you that washing delicates is a pain in the butt, but this new invention might just convince you to spring for that pricy lingerie set. Nival is a mega-portable washer that cleans your delicates in just 30-40 minutes. Just fill a bucket with water, plunk in your laundry and a detergent tablet and turn on the mouse-sized device.
3. Ostrich Pillow: Traveling over the holidays? You need to pick up one of these amazing travel pillows. Featuring a lightweight and adjustable design, it’s just the thing to keep you cozy during a holiday redeye.
4. AirSelfie: This product literally turns your iPhone into a drone and, yes, we’re mega obsessed. With the AirSelfie you can snap aerial photos with a breeze. Sure, it costs a pretty penny… but we think we’re worth it ;)
5. The AnyCafé Travel Brewer: Java addicts, you’re probably going to want to add this to your list to Santa. This cool new tech allows you to brew coffee no matter where you are. Using K-cups, simply add water to the travel mug and press a button for your fave brew on-the-go. It’s really that simple.
6. HUDIFY: Just because you want turn-by-turn directions doesn’t mean you should settle for a new blind spot. With HUDIFY, you get a classic GPS system that transforms the smartphone you already own into a portable display. And best of all, it’s only $45!
7. Aquapaw: As much as we love our pups, giving them a bath isn’t our favorite bonding activity. This sweet product combines two essentials in one (a water sprayer and bath scrubber), so you’re completely hands-free to deal with your squirmy BFF.
8. The Do Anything Jacket: Made for girlbosses, this modern maven moto jacket (say that three times fast!) is made in the US at women-owned factories. Taking the iconic moto silhouette and combining it with technical performace materials, it’ll last you from your morning cup o’ joe to after-work drinks with no quick changes required.
9. Pocketlab Voyager: Whether you’re a fourth grader or a professional engineer, this all-in-one science lab is definitely a stocking stuffer must. The tiny device can measure motion, light, magnetic field and weather… get ready to experiment, test and explore!
Are you currently backing any cool Kickstarters? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured Photo via The Do Anything Jacket)