You’ve put away your tanks, stashed your sandals and made the complete fall wardrobe transition. But is your home in need of a little upgrade? Change up your decor by adding just a few simple pieces to fall-ify your space. Check out our faves below.
1. Striped Pouf ($250): Floor poufs have been *all* the rage lately. Pop one of these next to your couch for extra seating and an added punch of color.
2. Wool Shag Rug ($249): How gorgeous is this wool rug? Swap out your brightly patterned one for something with rich, neutral tones like this one. Too. Fab.
3. Pillow Cover ($38): Here’s how to go from summer to fall in an instant: a pillow cover, duh! ‘Nuff said.
4. Stacking Mugs ($15): Is there anything better than curling up on the couch with a hot cup of coffee during autumn? We think not, which is why these mugs are a must.
5. Ceramic Candle Holder ($6): “That’s okay, I have enough candles,” said no one ever. Pick up this ceramic candle holder to give your home the pop of color it’s craving. Bonus: This one *won’t* break the bank.
6. Duvet Cover ($119): In the mood to switch up your bedding? This mustard option is a great choice. C’mon, can you say no to fringe?
7. Velvet Cushion Cover ($10): Like we said, cushion covers are all it takes to amp up your sofa for fall. This velvet one is oh-so chic.
8. Pom Pom Wall Hanging ($49): Confession: We have a thing for pom poms, which makes this wall hanging a total necessity.
9. Jacquard Throw Blanket ($29): You can never have too many throw blankets. Not only would this be the perfect addition to your sofa, but it would also make a great gift.
10. Stone Canisters ($10): Don’t forget about your kitchen. Fill these stone canisters with dry ingredients that will last the entire season.
11. Storage Bench ($249): In need of some extra storage for all of those blankets and throws? Pick up this budget-friendly bench from IKEA.
12. Patterned Lampshade ($25): No need to buy a brand new lamp. Just pick up a couple lampshades in your favorite fall color to jazz up your living space.
13. Mustard Dish Towel Kit ($24): Give your kitchen towels a serious upgrade with this kit. Plus, the mustard is the ideal fall color.
14. Mabel Throw Blanket ($50): Found: the comfiest throw to cozy up with on a cool Sunday afternoon. We’re in love.
15. Garden Party Pure Soy Candle ($25): Nothing screams fall like a yummy-smelling candle. The best part about this one? It’s soy, so it’ll last you through the whole season.
How do you redecorate when the seasons change? Share your tips in the comments below.