Throw a Tropical Party on a Budget With These 8 Decor Picks from Target
If you think you can’t host a swanky affair on a tight budget, think again! With a little help from Target’s home decor section, you can rule tropical-themed parties all summer long — and still have cash to fill up your decked-out bar cart. Scoop up some pineapple-inspired trinkets and flashy gold accessories like the eight budget-friendly options below.
1. Threshold Pineapple Placemat ($5): Pop pineapple placemats around your patio table to add a tropical touch to every dish, even when it’s just burgers and hot dogs. Pair the mats with gold flatware for a little dose of sparkle.
2. Threshold Cast Metal Gold Palm Leaf ($20): Hang this baby above the door to your backyard. Its on-theme palm will mark it as the gateway to island living.
3. Kate Aspen Gold Pineapple Place Card Holder ($19, set of 12): Get your guests mingling by pre-arranging the seating with these cuties. Because, really, what’s the point of a party if you don’t help your girls make new friends?
4. Spritz Gold Pineapple Handle Ice Bucket ($18): Keep things totally chill with a fun, pineapple-handled bucket.
5. West Emory Gold Pineapple Candle Container Candle ($15): Fresh pineapple might already be on the menu, but the fragrant scent of a citrusy candle will whisk guests away to rainforest hangs.
6. Gold Large Hammered Napkin Ring ($10, set of four): Nothing screams classy AF like a set of brass napkin rings. The shiny surface of these bad boys will reflect your tiki torches and decor all night long.
7. Threshold Turquoise Pineapple Square Throw Pillow ($20): Make a bright statement with a colorful pineapple pillow in a gorg shade of green.
8. Stainless Steel Pineapple Tumbler ($15): Skip the boring glassware and serve your summer cocktails in stainless steel pineapple tumblers.
Want more party decor ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.