Target’s New Global Collection Will Give You Serious Wanderlust
Globetrotters, take a break from planning your next adventure and run — don’t walk — to your nearest Target. Their new Threshold collection is *packed* with travel-inspired decor including tassels galore, legged planters, vibrant colors, and chunky storage baskets. Every item looks so authentically exotic that you might think you picked it up in a Moroccan market or on your last trip through Europe. Scroll down for a few of our favorite pieces and revel in the under-$100 price tags. Yep, that’s way cheaper than a flight.
1. Threshold Yarn Fringe Pillow ($25): Those intense colors and feathery tassels will add a whole lotta style to your sofa or bed — especially when you pair ’em with that hand-knit hygge blanket you just whipped up.
2. Threshold Parrot Figural on Stand ($15): Every pirate needs a parrot. Okay, maybe skip the shoulder bird and choose a golden Polly that chills on its stand instead.
3. Threshold Woven Tripod Accent Stool ($65): After a long day of airport hopping or planning your dream vacay, it’s time to put your feet up. This rainbow stool will bring a unique, textured flair to your abode in a color palette that just won’t stop.
4. Threshold Earthenware Small Footed Orange Wood Base Planter ($25): Give your fiddle leaf fig tree the happy home it deserves in a fab, vintage-style planter. The faux cracks in the pot will make it look like an ancient relic that you found in a faraway land.
5. Threshold Pink Stripe Throw Pillow ($25): Did someone say tassels? f you’re redoing your cushy textiles (or just adding to your collection), you’ll def want to consider jumping for this bold pick.
7. Threshold Menlo Collection Desk Lamp ($50): When you bring this elegant, brass task lamp to your workspace you’ll wonder if you’ve been transported to a prestigious British library.
8. Threshold Green Short Woven Basket ($25): Whether you fill it with limes for margarita night or use it as a coffee table catchall, the nifty piece will be poppin’. Plus, the handles make it a gem for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
9. Threshold Woven Pinwheel Wall Decor ($25): Bring some cool texture to your gallery wall with a swirly pinwheel pattern. But watch out, that spiral design *might* just hypnotize you into buying way more pieces from the collection. #Sorrynotsorry
10. Threshold Oversize Pink/Blue Chevron Pillow ($25): Go bright or go home with a couple of these cheery throw pillows. Pair with a tasseled blanket and a glass of rosé, and your couch will be ready for sunnier days in no time.
What are your favorite pieces from this pretty new collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more fab home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photos via Target)