We’re not gonna lie — even with the help of some celebrity travel beauty inspo, packing is still our least favorite part of summer vacation prep. After mapping out each #OOTD and choosing makeup to match your every mood, the struggle to remember everything in between is super real. Tackle pre-vacation planning head-on by ordering these nine travel-friendly essentials from Amazon that make weekend getaways a breeze.
1. Elle Silk Deluxe Travel Gift Set ($64): Catch some shut-eye en route to your lovely locale with this beauty-enhancing silk travel set. Your skin and hair will thank you for the red carpet treatment when you arrive well-rested and frizz-free.
2. Bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Restoring Mist Travel Size ($14): You’ll land looking like you came fresh from the spa after you spritz on this glow-boosting mist mid-flight. Travel-related dryness won’t stand a chance.
3. Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk ($24 for three): Put the lift back in your locks by treating your roots to this dry shampoo — nothing ruins a selfie like greasy, flat, post-flight hair.
4. Kiss My Face Hot Spots Lips, Nose, Cheeks & Ears ($13): The green-friendly line launched a super-convenient SPF stick to carry with you on the go to ensure that you stay sunburn-free on your trip.
5. Clarins Sun Care Oil Spray SPF 30 ($29): Protect your strands from sun damage while boosting its shine factor thanks to this water-resistant hair oil by Clarins. Yes, please.
6. La Roche-Posay Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover ($8): Keeping your complexion blemish-free is never optional — even on vacation. Lazy girls will love this all-in-one cleanser by La Roche-Posay that gets every last bit of makeup and grime in a snap.
7. Erborian Korean Skin Therapy BB Creme Light ($30): Your travel beauty routine needs this cult-favorite BB cream for the multi-tasking, five-in-one action it offers. In just one lightweight formula, K-Beauty’s complexion-saving solution will provide you with protection, coverage, highlight, and glow!
8. Nars The Multiple Mini Orgasm ($44): Our lives changed when Nars turned their legendary shade of blush, “Orgasm,” into the ultimate space-saving cosmetic. Use the mini on your eyes, cheeks, and lips, leaving plenty of room in your suitcase for a li’l shopping spree during your trip.
9. Amika Mighty Mini Dryer ($52): We don’t blame you if you plan on air-drying your hair some days, but keep this adorable little powerhouse on hand for pre-dinner primping.
Looking for more packing inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.