This Anthro Chandelier Hack Is the Affordable Upgrade Your Room Has Been Waiting for
So you've been obsessing over that fabulous Anthro accent for *weeks.* We feel ya. Their stuff is pretty unbeatable — except when that comes to the price point, that is. Luckily, this affordable tassel chandelier hack is the next best thing. With textured fringe and cheery hues, it promises to add the dose of boho style you're going for. Plus it's made with love, and you simply can't top that, right? Take a scroll through to learn how to DIY it now.
What projects are you DIYing? Let us know at @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co; Styling via Cassidy Miller / Brit + Co)
Disclosure: Due to the nature of the materials, this chandelier should not be left unattended or near flammable substances.
1. Wrap the tassel top around the metal hoop and hot glue to the back piece of the tassel.
2. Trim the the tassel top.
3. Repeat until the hoop is full.
4. Repeat these steps on the next two hoops.
5. Feed the light bulb through the lamp shade and hang.
6. Use fishing line to attach the next two tiers
7. Hang from the ceiling.
8. Enjoy your new statement-maker!