13 Anti-Aging Beauty Products That Deliver Results Stat
Fellow beauty lovers! It’s never too soon to start nurturing your complexion. Obviously, we want to keep your long-term game on fleek by telling you about the gentle, hydrating treatments and products you should try now for results later. But sometimes a girl needs a little somethin’ somethin’ to boost her look RN. For that ageless, Jen Aniston glow today, we recommend scooping up these stars of anti-aging skincare products ASAP.
1. Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle 24 Karat Gold Intense Wrinkle Sheet Mask ($12): Seriously, how exciting is it that we can now buy single-use packets of Peter Thomas Roth’s celebrity-fave, 24-karat gold face mask? The fast-acting, wrinkle-fighting formula works like a charm in minutes while providing the selfie-ready skin of our dreams.
2. Peach & Lily Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Hydrogel Eye Mask ($60): If you could use some crow’s feet-fighting assistance, here’s a K-beauty find that you don’t want to miss. The product feels ah-mazing when you apply it and leaves behind subtle, illuminating flecks of pearl and gold — AKA that elusive, luminescent glow!
3. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Melting Cleansing Balm ($38): Multitasking queens will adore this number-one seller from It Cosmetics. With a triple-threat of cleansing, hydrating, and removing your makeup in one fell swoop, you’ll be ready to face the day in a snap.
4. PCA Skin Collagen Hydrator ($42): If dry skin is your mortal enemy, zap it with this super hydrating blend from PCA Skin. Your look will get a major boost from this collagen-infused product because we all know it’s the *best* anti-aging ingredient around.
5. Claudalie Paris Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum ($52): Serums are the most concentrated way to apply powerful anti-aging elixirs, so this glow-enhancing, line-reducing gem is everything. Great for all skin types, it protects skin from environmental toxins, brightens skin tone with vitamins, and uses hyaluronic acid to obliterate wrinkles. Yes, please!
6. Karuna Skin Spot Melting Boost ($18): Harsh acne-fighting buys can be prematurely aging, and who wants that?! We prefer this topical spot treatment that acts as a miniature face mask, focusing the blemish-treating goodness only where it’s needed.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum ($155): YSL’s ultra-luxe, anti-aging serum brings noticeable results to your skin in just one week, thanks to their one-of-a-kind complex formula. This serum’s also got a milky texture that will leave your face undeniably silky.
8. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner ($28): Don’t forget that your lips need love too! We fell in love with this hot Sephora item from the moment we put it on our pucker. While nourishing your pout with loads of hydration and a light pink tint, you’ll totally adore the sensual rose fragrance. *Le sigh.*
9. Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit ($85): Every beauty-lovin’ gal *needs* this stellar duo by the fashionista-approved skincare line, Sunday Riley. The day treatment provides a brightening and wrinkle-fighting finish, while the night oil smooths out your complexion, yielding results that are 100 percent head-turning.
10. Clarins Paris Extra-Firming Mask ($75): Face masks are the beauty guru’s ultimate secret weapon, helping her make a little at-home beauty magic on the reg. The extra-firming quality of this Clarins gem is an anti-aging must-try that’s specially designed to soothe and relax you while it fortifies your complexion on the DL.
11. La Mer The Renewal Oil ($130): La Mer is the ultimate when it comes to age-defying skincare #goals, so it’s no surprise that its high-end facial oil is the key to a smooth, glowy complexion in minutes. Pick up some of their so-called “miracle broth” — AKA, your fountain of youth in a bottle — and yes, it’s totally worth it.
12. Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil ($39): This K-Beauty-meets-French-sensibilities find belongs in the beauty hall of fame, even earning Brit + Co’s Senior Beauty Editor’s sought-after stamp of approval. Used as the first step of the Korean double cleanse technique, it oh-so-gently removes all traces of makeup as it moisturizes your skin. Say hello to baby-soft skin in minutes. Side note: It has the most delicious fragrance to boot.
13. Cane and Austin Miracle Pad Glycolic Complex Treatment Pads ($78): A gentle, daily peel is the least invasive way to proactively care for your skin on a regular basis, exfoliating away emerging fine lines and wrinkles. These pre-soaked treatment pads use a glycolic acid solution that reveals your fabulous face in the process. Hallelujah!
Which anti-aging products would you try? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offer genuine editorial recommendations.