The holidays may be long gone, but the winter party is definitely still going strong. So why not celebrate all things wintry + fun with an après-ski party for your next get-together? You can hit the slopes (or the bar) and decorate your place with mountain-inspired decor, stylish ski props and spiked hot chocolate to warm everyone up. Shotski? Check. Cozy attire? You betcha. Your après ski party is going to be the hottest party on the block with these ideas.
1. Après Ski Cookies: Decorate sugar cookies with festive ski memorabilia and pair with spiked hot cocoa for a match made in wintry heaven. You could even have a cookie decorating station to keep your guests entertained (and full of sugar). (via Cookeria by Margaret)
2. Wall Tapestry ($39): Pin up a wintry tapestry like this for a mountain-inspired setting and epic photo booth backdrop. Now all you need are a few props and a shotski for the ultimate party pics.
3. Shot Ski ($58): What’s a “shotski,” you ask? Line up your shots on this classic ski to really get the party started.
4. Photo Booth Props ($46): A party isn’t complete without some props for pictures. This adorable ski-themed set is perfect for keeping your guests entertained all night long.
5. S’mores Shooters: Knock back your chocolate in concentrate with these scrumptious-looking s’mores shooters. Hollow out some toasted ‘mallows, dip in dark chocolate, fill with hot chocolate (or chocolate shots!) and sprinkle with crumbled graham crackers. (via Erica’s Sweet Tooth)
6. Snowflake Marquee: Go all out and create a winter wonderland in your space. This snowflake marquee feels like the perfect winter accent for the whole season and could be used for Christmas decorations next year. (via A Beautiful Mess)
7. Cute Photo Booth: If you want to go all out with your photo booth, set out your ski equipment with some fun winter accents, like hats, earmuffs and more. Spray paint old skis and ski poles in a fun color for a cohesive look. (via Muffin Grayson)
8. Après Ski Pillow ($36): Spruce up your entertaining space or living area with this fun + festive pillow — it’s a stylish pick that will stay cute long after the guests have gone home.
10. Chocolate Peppermint Fondue: Fondue makes the perfect party treat because it lets guests control their toppings and dippers of choice *and* requires minimal work from the host during the party. (via Food Fanatic)
11. Festive Shirt ($28): We just couldn’t resist this adorable t-shirt. It’s the perfect choice for your party ensemble.
12. Winter Cocktails: Whiskey adds an abundance of flavor and warmth to any cocktail, and these delicious concoctions are no exception. Make one, or all three. Either way, your guests will definitely enjoy whetting their whistle with these whiskey concoctions. (via Coco + Kelley)
13. Marius Onesie ($179): If you want to take it to the next après-ski level, this adult onesie is just the thing. Pair it with a warm cocktail, good friends and a crackling fire for your coziest winter fête yet.
What’s your favorite après-ski party idea? Tweet your thoughts to us at @BritandCo!