Your Aries friend’s birthday is coming up, and you’re looking for the ultimate present to match her fiery personality — why not give a gift based on her zodiac sign? You already know that your Mars-ruled friend is the boldest and fiercest gal around. In other words, she’s a real life girlboss. If you’re having trouble finding the perfect gift, you could consider striking, stand-alone pieces (and anything red, really). For some more ideas, check out these 22 gifts your Aries friend will love.
1. Tilly Doro Coral Spiked Earrings ($45): Your Aries friend is no stranger to strutting her stuff, especially when it comes to her downright fearless style. Surprise her with this stunning pair of spiked coral earrings to match her bold taste in accessories.
2. Minnesota Print Co. Aries Print ($5): This colorful abstract of her star sign will upgrade your bestie’s decor instantly. Its eye-catching print is one she’ll definitely appreciate on top of her dresser or desktop.
3. Free People Cord Taco – Set of 3 ($29): Organization is key for your fast-paced Aries friend. Help her keep her headphones, laptop charger and phone charger tangle-free whenever she’s on the go with these useful cord holders.
4. Sass & Belle Arrows Jewelry Holder ($34): If this arrow jewelry holder doesn’t channel your friend’s warrior spirit, we’re not sure what will. Now her jewelry stand can be as much a statement as her jewelry.
5. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Color – 500 Rouge Essential ($28): If your friend identifies with her zodiac’s affinity for the color red, she’ll love this bold nail polish color. Summer, spring, fall or winter — no matter what the season, she’ll be able to rock this versatile pop of color.
6. S’well Water Bottle – Bird of Paradise ($45): It’s important for your friend to drink lots of water, considering her active lifestyle. Whether she’s busy exercising at the gym or zipping to and from work, she can remember to stay hydrated with this cute and easy-to-carry coral stainless steel water bottle.
7. Julie Nolan Jewelry Aries Gold Plated Constellation Pendant ($60): Let your friend show off her star sign with this simple, statement-worthy gold-plated pendant. She’ll appreciate how many stylish and versatile looks she can pull off with it.
8. Ms. Betty’s Original Bad Ass Bitches Candle ($18): There’s no denying that your sister from another mister is one bad ass b*tch. Made from vegan soy wax, this candle smells as amazing as your friend is fierce.
9. Ferm Living Brass Triangle Stand ($54): Your friend’s workspace will make quite the statement with this minimalist chic stand. She can use it to keep her desk free from clutter, which is always a plus for the normally tidy Aries.
10. Manduka Two-Tone Yoga Mat ($64): Is your active Aries friend a fan of yoga? If so, she’ll love this brightly colored two-tone yoga mat. It’s cute and practical — everything she could ask for.
11. Species by the Thousands Elemental Perfume Oil ($22): As a fire sign, your friend is motivated foremost by passion. Feed her fiery attitude with this fitting perfume oil. Its blend of jojoba oil, clove, orange and frankincense essential oils is one that’ll keep her fueled all day long.
12. Karl Zahn for Areaware Countour Key Ring ($18): Your friend can say goodbye to the fettered look of too many keychains and key rings with this modern, sleek key ring. She’ll totally dig how simple and straight to the point it is with its minimal design.
13. Ban.do Hot Stuff Ceramic Mug – The Boss ($14): She’s the boss. There’s no denying it. Gift her this mug with the words ‘boss’ emblazoned in gold to add a touch of glam to her morning coffee.
14. Cities in Dust Dagger Cuff ($62): The simple, sleek design of this dagger cuff is all kinds of perfect for your dauntless friend. Considering her daring approach to style, gifting her this strong statement piece is a no brainer.
15. Dolce & Gabbana Cat Eye Sunglasses With Red Contrast ($248): Your friend can still keep her cool even though she is a pure fire sign. Help her stay that way with this chic, cool-girl pair of D&G sunglasses in red and black.
16. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): Your friend and coffee go hand-in-hand. Her energetic and fast-paced lifestyle needs it. She’ll totally thank you for helping her keep her coffee warm with this thermal mug while she bustles around in the office from morning to afternoon.
17. Poketo Minimalist Folio ($48): Now your friend will have a place to store and organize all her documents for work with this ultra-chic minimalist folio. Because of her preference for clean lines, this simple pink carrier is one she’ll appreciate the most.
18. Nanda Home Tocky ($50): Because of your friend’s active lifestyle, it’s important she gets up when she needs to. Keep her on track with a trusty alarm clock like this one. The bright pop of red doesn’t hurt either!
19. Eileen Lang Pacata XI iPhone 6 Case ($40): Help your friend protect her phone while staying stylish with this abstract phone case. Its gorgeous and bright watercolor design is sure to earn her compliments wherever she goes.
20. Lotus Wei Pure Energy Elixir ($35): This elixir made from a blend of flower essences is thought to increase vitality, radiance and strength, *and* boost one’s immune system. There’s nothing better than an energy boost for your friend whose lifestyle is the definition of energetic.
21. Urban Outfitters Slim Marble Portable Power Charger ($24): Dead phone batteries are a thing of the past for your friend, thanks to *your* thoughtful gift. This marble portable power charger lets her phone stay charged all day without compromising style.
22. Free People Star Sign Pillows ($98): Update your friend’s living room or bedroom with this striking pillow featuring her star sign. Its velveteen texture and violet shade make it a great accent to either her sofa or bed.
Are you loving these Aries gifts? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guide inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.