22 Fiery Gift Ideas for Your Aries Friend
Your Aries friend’s birthday is coming up, and you’re looking for the ultimate present to match her fiery personality — why not give a gift based on her zodiac sign? You already know that your Mars-ruled friend is the boldest and fiercest gal around. In other words, she’s a real life girlboss. If you’re having trouble finding the perfect gift, you could consider striking, stand-alone pieces (and anything red, really). For some more ideas, check out these 22 gifts your Aries friend will love.
1. Tilly Doro Nile Earrings ($44): Your Aries friend knows she’s a queen, and she shows it with her downright fearless style. Surprise her with this stunning pair of geometric earrings to match her royal taste in accessories.
2. Minnesota Print Co. Aries Print ($5): This colorful abstract of her star sign will upgrade your bestie’s decor instantly. Its eye-catching print is one she’ll definitely appreciate on top of her dresser or desktop.
3. Roya Tech Pouch ($28): Organization is key for fast-paced Aries. Help keep headphones or phone charger tangle-free on-the-go with this useful cord holder.
4. Metronome Jewelry Stand ($28): This minimal yet powerful stand’s sturdy design looks almost like it’s a yogi striking a warrior pose — which makes it perfect to display all those fiery statement necklaces and earrings.
5. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Color – 500 Rouge Essential ($28): If your friend identifies with her zodiac’s affinity for the color red, she’ll love this bold nail polish color. Summer, spring, fall or winter — no matter what the season, she’ll be able to rock this versatile pop of color.
6. S’well Water Bottle –Calacatta Gold ($45): It’s important for your friend to drink lots of water, considering her active lifestyle. Whether she’s busy exercising at the gym or zipping to and from work, she can remember to stay hydrated with this cute and easy-to-carry gold and marble stainless steel water bottle.
7. Dear Mia Aries Constellation Necklace ($18): Let your friend show off her star sign with this simple, statement-worthy gold-plated pendant. She’ll appreciate how many stylish and versatile looks she can pull off with it.
8. Ms. Betty’s Original Bad Ass Bitches Candle ($19): There’s no denying that your sister from another mister is one bad ass b*tch. Made from vegan soy wax, this candle smells as amazing as your friend is fierce.
9. Ferm Living Brass Triangle Stand ($54): This minimalist chic stand will make quite the statement for the workspace. Use it to keep a desk free from clutter, which is always a plus for the normally tidy Aries.
10. Manduka Eko Superlite Travel Yoga Mat in Kin ($42): Is your active Aries friend a fan of yoga? If so, she’ll love this brightly colored yoga mat that she can take with her on her worldly travels. It’s cute and practical — everything she could ask for.
11. Hyper Naturals EDP Fragrance in Mystic Retreat ($18): As a fire sign, Aries is motivated foremost by passion. Feed thatr fiery attitude with this fitting perfume. Its blend of orange, ginger root, coriander, rose, basil, thyme, lily, rosewood, amber, and cedar will provide a fiery spark all day long.
12. Karl Zahn for Areaware Contour Key Ring ($18): Your friend can say goodbye to the fettered look of too many keychains and key rings with this modern, sleek key ring. She’ll totally dig how simple and straight to the point it is with its minimal design.
13. Ban.do Hot Stuff Ceramic Mug – The Boss ($14): She’s the boss. There’s no denying it. Gift her this mug with the words “boss” emblazoned in gold to add a touch of glam to her morning coffee.
14. Gemstone Arrowhead Ring – Fire Opal ($78): This arrowhead ring with a bright, fire opal set in the middle is sure to get your dauntless friend in touch with her warrior side. Plus, we all know “statement jewelry” is practically every Aries’ middle name.
15. River Island Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses ($23): Your friend can still keep her cool even though she is a pure fire sign. Help her stay that way with this chic, cool-girl pair of cat eye sunglasses with retro flair.
16. Ban.do Deluxe Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($14): Your friend and coffee go hand-in-hand. Her energetic and fast-paced lifestyle needs it. She’ll totally think you’re a sold gold friend for helping her keep her coffee warm with this special edition thermal mug while she bustles around in the office from morning to afternoon.
17. Poketo Minimalist Folio ($48): Now your friend will have a place to store and organize all her documents for work with this ultra-chic minimalist folio. Because of her preference for clean lines, this simple pink carrier is one she’ll appreciate the most.
18. Nanda Home Clocky ($50): Because of your friend’s active lifestyle, it’s important she gets up when she needs to. Keep her on track with this trusty alarm clock that literally won’t stop until she’s up and at ’em! The bright pop of red doesn’t hurt either!
19. Casetify Creation In Color Coral iPhone Case ($39): Help your friend protect her phone while staying stylish with this abstract case. Its gorgeous and bright paint stroke design is sure to earn her compliments wherever she goes.
20. UO Essential Oil Blends in Hustle ($12): This blend of essential oil is made from lavender, lemon, and patchouli to help your friend get through the hustle and bustle. There’s nothing better than an energy boost for your friend whose lifestyle is the definition of energetic. Blends also come in three other scents.
21. Sonix Cosmic Portable Power Bank ($45): Dead phone batteries are a thing of the past, thanks to this thoughtful gift. This cosmos inspired power charger lets a phone stay charged all day without compromising style.
22. Holli Zollinger For Deny Zodiac Throw Pillow ($98): Update any living room or bedroom with this striking pillow featuring the ram, the animal associated with Aries’ star sign. Its soft texture and bold colors make it a great accent to either a sofa or bed.
Additional reporting by Andrea Romano.
Are you loving these Aries gifts? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guide inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.