Taking a warm, relaxing bath after a long day is probably one of the best self-care rituals you can get behind: It eases your mind, helps get rid of any tension in your muscles, and may even burn a healthy amount of calories. And because we’re all about treating ourselves (especially after the harsh winter months), it’s time to bring the spa life home. We’ve gathered some of the best products — from bath bombs to seaweed — to elevate your bath experience. Check out all seven products below.
1. Susanne Kaufmann Mallow Blossom Bubble Bath ($70): Bubble baths aren’t just for kids anymore, especially when you can purchase this skin-soothing solution. With ingredients like mallow extract, geranium extract, juniper berry oil, and pine oil, you’ll be simultaneously boosting your immune system while you take some much-needed time for yourself. Not too shabby.
2. Page Thirty Three Mud War: Clay Bath Soak ($44): Designed to deeply soothe and destress your mind and body, this eco-friendly clay soak feels like luxury in a jar. Bring a glass of wine with you and you’ll be set for the rest of the night.
3. Fresh Rice Sake Bath ($82): Why sip when you can soak away your troubles? That’s right, one of the main ingredients in this product is sake and it. Is. Amazing. Inspired by the Japanese Geisha bathing ritual, sake works to increase circulation and body temperature, and rid your body of toxins.
4. Fig + Yarrow Floral Milk Bath ($32): Emerge yourself in this floral milk bath and breathe in essential oils of jasmine, ylang-ylang, geranium, and rosewood to calm your mind and soften your skin. The aromatic blend works as a fine powder to slough away dead skin while it brightens your skin and detoxifies at the same time.
5. Burt’s Bees 100 Percent Natural Lemon and Vitamin E Body and Bath Oil ($6): While you may know Burt’s Bees for their balms, they also offer spa-quality moisturizers for your body that feature natural lemon, vitamin E, and sweet almond oil. Apply pre, post or directly to your bath to get energized and refreshed.
6. Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb ($8): Your bath experience will be out of this world when you add this mix of peppermint and grapefruit oils with vetivert. Drop it into your warm bath and channel soothing, laid-back vibes all night long.
7. The Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath ($13): Don’t panic. While bathing with seaweed may sound gross, it’s actually extremely good for you. It’s known to nourish your skin and produce silky results. Just add your desired amount of seaweed to the pouch and place directly in your bath for a luxe bathtime ritual.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!