13 Baywatch-Inspired Swimsuits to Rock This Summer
Leave your predictable blank bikini at home; this summer calls for something a bit more bold. Thanks to the Baywatch reboot, err’body (we mean everyone) is in the market for a red haute swimsuit that would do Pamela Anderson proud. Keep scrolling for 13 RN iterations of that iconic crimson high-cut swimsuit that might as well be straight off the set of Baywatch. Any takers?
1. Private Party Bae Watch One Piece Bathing Suit ($99): Bae. Watch. Get it? We recommend this punny statement-making suit that would set any ‘80s babes’ heart aflutter.
2. Reformation Hacienda Bikini Top ($78) + Reformation Mandalay Bikini Bottoms ($78): Step aside, sizzlin’ one-piece: Reformation’s high-waisted bikini will have you counting down the days ‘til your very own Roman holiday. All we ask is that you top it off with a wide-brimmed straw hat for some unintentional shade.
3. Solid & Striped The Robin ($158): No frills has never looked so fierce. Don’t let this relatively unassuming cherry-red showstopper fool ya — the risqué racerback style and cheeky fit practically call for a double take.
4. Summersalt The High Kick ($95): New kid on the block Summersalt not only boasts a line of eco-friendly swimwear, but the brand’s classic lava red bathing suit possesses slay-worthy qualities of its own (namely, a criss-cross back and high-cut legs). Toss it on with vintage denim cutoffs and you’re ready for date night.
5. Fuller Bust Swimsuit By Wolf & Whistle ($60): Summoning all busty girls! Consider yourself equipped for a summer of thrills now that you’ve got a sultry one-piece (THOSE cutouts) that actually promises to, er, keep everything in place. No wardrobe malfunctions here.
6. Aerie Super Scoop One Piece Swimsuit ($45): Oh this old thing? As far as we’re concerned, a little side boob never hurt anyone.
7. Calvin Klein Logo Bandeau Bikini Top ($70): Embrace two of the season’s most ongoing trends (logo mania and athleisure) with this fiery red Calvin Klein wraparound bikini that offers RiRi-level swagger.
8. BOUND by Bond-Eye the Monty One-Piece Swimsuit ($150): Major hottie alert! Between the deep-V lace-up front and dangerously low scoop-back, this one-piece wonder is just asking for trouble.
9. Lisa Marie Fernandez Jasmine Bonded Swimsuit ($370): As far as well-calculated splurges go, you can’t go wrong with a bada-boom-worthy swimsuit from celeb-favorite Lisa Marie Fernandez. Modest gals, this ultra-flattering zip-up option with moderate coverage may be your best bet.
10. Une Piece Original Sexie Rashie Red ($148): For all interested parties, it’s a “sexie” rashguard designed to make you look (and feel) like a bombshell babe when catching waves out in Santa Cruz.
11. NBD X Revolve Mattie One Piece ($138): Don’t you dare be that girl who shows up to the pool party uniformed in the same Baywatch-inspired red swimsuit. You’re better than that. Instead, opt for this shimmery metallic stunner that’s sure to raise some brows.
12. Ban.do x Private Party Available for Weekends Swimsuit ($99): We don’t know about you, but our weekend availability is WIDE open. This very Instagrammable Baywatch style suit calls for a big ol’ watermelon pool float and a fruity umbrella drink come five o’clock.
13. For Love & Lemons Mallorca Ring Halter Top ($108): Ow, ow! If not CJ Parker, then this sporty halter top bikini — in Ferrari red, no less — will have you channeling your inner bond girl in due time. Now, grab your boogie board and start perfecting that dramatic beach sprint of yours.
Will you be snagging a Baywatch-inspired swimsuit this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more upcoming fashion inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.