Summer may be unofficially over, but that doesn’t mean it is time to retire your vigilant sun protection practices. The sun is strong all year long, so trust and believe that you need to make SPF a part of your daily beauty routine (yes, even when it’s cloudy). If adding another dedicated step to your lineup seems too overwhelming, reach for one of these must-have beauty products that feature this skincare staple.
1. Origins Mega-Bright SPF 30 Skin Tone Correcting Oil-Free Moisturizer ($38): This daytime moisturizer features an SPF 30 that will help protect against UV damage using rosa roxiburghii, a form of vitamin C from southwest China that works to rid the skin of dark spots and discoloration as it brightens your complexion.
2. Perricone MD No Blush Blush SPF 30 ($35): For a self-adjusting, youthful tone that will make the skin appear more radiant and healthy, this boosted blush will be your go-to.
3. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 ($45): This tinted moisturizer is ideal for the gal who wants an effortless glow and a little coverage that will simultaneously shield her from the sun.
4. ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 ($26): Yes, even your lips need defense against the sun. Created with organic ingredients that will soothe and soften your lips, the conditioner gives just the right amount of color and SPF 15 to keep your kisser safe.
5. Supergoop Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 37 ($32): A do-it-all eye cream will provide you all the anti-aging benefits you need, including mega-hydration, skin firming, and the diminished appearance of lines.
6. Sweat Cosmetics Mineral Bronzer SPF 25 ($42): Craving a beaming, bronzed complexion continues well into the fall. With this SPF 25 mineral bronzer, get ready for skincare boosting ingredients like vitamin E and milk thistle seed extract to soothe and help your complexion retain moisture.
Tweet us your favorite SPF products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.