With summer here, life is getting a whole lot hotter. When you come home after a day of melting in the metro or sweltering on the sidewalk, cool off with a few of these beauty products that pull double duty when they’re stored in your refrigerator. Chilling certain formulas actually helps them to soothe, calm, and de-puff your complexion faster than at room temp. Now you can get that refreshed feeling of popping cucumbers over your eyes all over your face FTW. Sign us up!
1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask ($45): Formulated with watermelon extract, hyaluronic acid, and gentle AHAs, this lightweight, overnight mask delivers smooth skin and boosts radiance. Add the cooling benefits of storing it in your refrigerator and you’ve achieved summertime perfection.
2. ENATURE Birch Juice Hydro Essence Skin ($39): Created with 78-percent birch tree sap, chamomile, and plantain seed extracts, this essence is an extra step in your skincare routine that’ll give you an immediate jolt of hydration and luminosity. And the literal cool factor from popping it in the chiller will calm your skin.
3. Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask ($30): There’s no better way to give your face a good refresh in the warmer months than with a cooled sheet mask. This intense hydration mask uses watermelon and aloe to naturally moisturize and revive your skin.
4. Eve Lom Eye Cream ($75): Puffy under-eye circles are no match for this cream, but when it’s refrigerated, the benefits are compounded. The potent formula is shea-butter-based, so it’ll lock in moisture all day long.
5. Savor Beauty Toning Mist ($34): After a long day in the sun, give your skin some TLC and a much-need cooling effect with a spritz of this toner. Available in five different scents (breakout-fighting tea tree, anti-aging rose, balancing neroli, brightening lemongrass, and clarifying lavender), there’s truly an option for any skin type.
6. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($30): These babies already have an icy sensation, but for more immediate results, keeping them chilled is the way to go. The under-eye sheet masks transform puffiness, dark circles, and premature wrinkling — and are oh-so-soothing to boot.
Tweet us your favorite summer beauty products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.