Whether your bedside table is stacked with the latest beach reads or piled high with fashion mags, this tiny little zone can say a lot about who you are. To make sure your bedside table stays neat, chic and totally you, consider these 15 bedside table #shelfies to inspire your next bedroom makeover. With this inspo, you can achieve the styled bedside space of your dreams. Just add a few good reads, some scented candles, framed photos or prints, fresh plants and more! Before you know it, you’ll be lounging and Netflixing in style.
1. Hairpin Legs: Add a little warmth to white walls and white sheets with a natural wooden nightstand. To play up the modern aesthetic, consider a nightstand with unique features like these hairpin legs. (via Design Love Fest)
2. Mint + White: If, on the other hand, you want to balance out pre-existing pops of color in your bedroom, consider a simple white bedside table. Paired with the mint walls, the neutral furnishing provides a refreshing and airy feeling to your space. (via Glitter Guide)
3. Brass Accents: When in doubt, metallic it out! This ordinary nightstand gets a modern finish with metallic accessories and colorful prints to highlight its brass drawer pulls. (via Aubrie Pick Photography / Rue Daily)
4. Cubby Bedside: If you’re a fan of the minimalist look, consider this collaboration between Maiko Nagao’s beautiful typography print with LilyJane Boutique’s bedside table. To achieve a similar look, opt for a sleek-and-simple palette with neutral hues. (via Maz Wark Photography / Maiko Nagao)
5. Blues: Add a touch of vintage to your bedroom with a retro-inspired bedside table. For decorations, stick to accents that highlight a color scheme like this dusty blue lamp and complementary blue pillows. (via We Are Scout)
6. Greenery: This cozy corner just goes to show that a bit of nature goes a long way in brightening up your space. Make it yours by plopping a potted plant onto your nightstand for a cheery bedroom addition. (via A Daily Something)
7. White Out: If you dig the unparalleled “clean” aesthetic of white decor, make sure to sprinkle in a little dimension to your space with warm furnishings and metallic accents. With something as simple as a honey-hued bedside table and metallic trinket boxes, your all-white bedroom will have never looked chicer. (via Yesterdays Sweetheart)
8. Romantic: For a perfectly polished look, combine bold black and white frames with dreamy furnishings. This will give your bedside table a romantic flair. Decorate with fresh-cut roses, gold decor and a lit candle for the perfect finishing touch. (via The Everygirl)
9. Nightstand IKEA Hack: If you’re a fan of IKEA hacks, this IKEA-bookshelf-turned-nightstand might just become your newest DIY fave. With so much storage space, you can afford to style the shelf with all your bedside essentials, including good reads, handy storage boxes and your favorite photos scattered about. (via The Everygirl)
10. Marble: A little bit of rustic meets modern in this marble and dark wood pairing. Spruce it up with your nightstand essentials, like this setup of a warm cup of peppermint tea, a lit candle and a good read. (via Front + Main)
11. Pot Steps: Bring your love for all things greenery into your bedroom space with these potted steps by Aalto + Aalto. The beautifully minimalistic structure offers plenty of room to display plants and other knick-knacks. (via Varpunen)
12. Circular Tables: This alternative bedside table is not one you see every day, and that’s a good thing in the decor world. Dress it up with a mirror stand, a teeny plant and a jewelry dish. (via Pinterest @ Local + Lejos)
13. Bar Cart Nightstand Hack: For a modern and eclectic nightstand, turn your bar cart into your newest bedroom staple. Whether you buy it new or makeover a vintage one, be sure to stick to a sleek gold number for a classic glam appeal. (via Dash of Darling)
14. Black: Don’t be intimidated by the idea of a black nightstand! With the help of fresh flowers, bright gold accents, candles and/or a photo, your bedside table will be bright and oh-so inviting. (via The Everygirl)
How will you style your bedroom #shelfie? Follow us on Pinterest for more decor ideas!