6 Teeth Whitening Products That Get Rave Reviews on Amazon
We’re all for starting our mornings with a hot cup of coffee and ending our weeks with a glass of red wine, but these guilty pleasures aren’t exactly helping us in the smile department. The more we indulge, the more stained our teeth get, and after a while, those pearly whites are looking, well, anything but. But there’s a fix for this dilemma waiting online: All the affordable yet effective teeth whitening products on Amazon. We did the research to narrow down the six options that, from the comments alone, seem well worth the purchase. Below you’ll find a variety of pastes, powders, and rinses that promise to whip your whites back into shape.
1. VS1 Teeth Whitening Kit All-in-One At-Home Teeth Whitening System ($50): A little pricer than the average toothpaste or rinse, this brightening LED mouth piece plugs right into your phone to power on and help your teeth recover from years of stains. One reviewer said it even worked better than a gel given to her by her dentist.
2. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Pen ($22): With a nearly 5-star rating, we’re into the fact that this pen delivers precise application and can easily fit in our makeup bag — not to mention that it doesn’t cause sensitivity. And from the looks of it, more than 1,500 buyers agree.
3. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder ($30): Charcoal powder can be messy, but considering this one has more than 18,000 positive reviews, we’re on board — especially since it improves gum health too.
4. Cali White Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil Whitening Toothpaste ($10): Not only do we get charcoal in an easier-to-use toothpaste form, this paste is also vegan and free of fluoride, making it gentler on the mouth and gums. One user went so far as to say she noticed a change after just one use.
5. Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste and Whitening Gel System ($15): There’s a reason why Crest is pretty much synonymous with whitening. And while the two-step system may take a few more minutes to use, the stellar results (which have been reviewed by more than 1,000 people) will be worth it.
6. Bee Naturals Whitening Pre-Brush Oral Rinse ($20): Not everyone has all day to dedicate to teeth whitening. For those of us looking for a quick option, there’s this 4.5-star pre-brush rinse. Swish it around for one to two minutes before you brush and reap the rewards!
What’s a whitening product that you’ve found to be effective? Tell us about it @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.