That laid-back beach lifestyle from the land down under is major #goals. So it’s no surprise that the easygoing, always outdoors vibe in Australia extends to their au natural beauty aesthetic too. Even though we can’t afford a plane ticket to the land of surf and sun RN, we still want in. That’s why we’re soaking up those chill Aussie feels with these amazing beauty brands. They ship straight to you and promise major results, mate.
1. Edible Beauty Australia: If you can look past the Insta-worthy packaging, you’ll want to scoop up everything from this luxurious skincare line and take notes. Their philosophy is to only use ingredients you literally could eat (think mango butter, strawberry extract, and radish root), so you know you’re not getting any filler chemicals here. B + C Pick: & Goddess on the Go Beauty Balm ($24)
2. Frank Body: This cult-favorite Aussie brand is going to transform the way you treat your skin. Coffee scrubs made from java, hydrating oils, and aloe vera are going to give you the softest legs ever. Don’t miss the face and lip scrubs either. Everything in this line is non-toxic and chemical-free FTW. B + C Pick: Coconut Coffee Scrub ($19)
3. Jurlique: After searching the globe for an unpolluted locale to set up shop in the 1980s, the German founders of this full body beauty and skincare brand moved to a farm in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia. The natural ingredients in their moisturizers, essential oils, and facial mists are still grown there today. B + C Pick: Clarifying Day Care Lotion ($44)
4. Mint Skin: The Sydney-based ladies behind Mint Skin wanted to offer natural skincare products to the masses without a crazy-high price tag. They came up with a line that includes rose hydration oil and skin brightening masks and won’t set you back an arm and a leg. PS: How cute is their packaging? B + C Pick: Mud Rosa Mask ($19)
5. Dr. Roebuck’s: Twins Zoe and Kim Roebuck started this breakthrough line based on the dermatologic formulas developed by their physician parents more than three decades ago in Australia. Their philosophy of “minimal ingredients for maximum results” is super easy to get behind, along with hydrating mists and serums for any and all skincare types. B + C Pick: Boost and Tighten Serum ($58)
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.