In the thick of winter, dry skin needs as much moisture as it can get. Lack of hydration results in rough patches, dullness, and that uncomfortable tight feeling, so there’s no better time than now to break out those effective skin savers. But not all moisturizers are created equal, which is why you should consider opening your mind (and your beauty cabinet) to serums for higher concentrated formulas that penetrate the skin faster than traditional lotions. Read on for seven body serums to use when a regular moisturizer just won’t cut it.
1. Kahina Giving Beauty Fez Body Serum ($98): This lightweight serum is packed with responsibly-sourced argan and essential oils, leaving even the driest winter skin feeling quenched.
2. Immunocologie Body Serum ($120): Serve your dermis serious nourishment with this dry oil that you can use from head to toe. It’s also a healing treatment to use after time spent in the sun.
3. Vaseline Intensive Care Radiance Restore Healing Serum ($8): This silky serum coats your skin with moisture that will smooth out rough patches and heal areas that need a little extra TLC.
4. Lina Hanson Global Body Serum ($63): If you’re after a sweet-smelling serum that delivers hydration you can feel for hours, this is your product. Apricot kernel and Brazil nut extracts soften while moisturizing.
5. Clé de Peau Concentrated Brightening Body Serum ($125): Lingering sun spots and general discoloration don’t stand a chance against this luxe serum. Golden silk and pearl elements lift dark spots and scars so you’re left even-toned and radiant.
6. One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum ($39): Spray on moisture and protection from environmental factors with this organic body serum. It’s quick to absorb too, so you won’t stain your clothes (hooray!).
7. L’Occitane Almond Velvet Body Serum ($56): Vitamin C helps lighten hyperpigmentation while almond native cells leave your bod feeling silky smooth. The scent is light with a touch of sweetness that isn’t overpowering.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.