Finding the right combination of mattifying foundations and controlling primers to tame an oily complexion doesn’t always ensure a flawless finish. Boost your treatment and tackle that pesky T-zone on a deeper level with purifying, oil-reducing face masks designed with greasy skin in mind. Scroll on for our favorites.
1. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay ($30): This face mask is made for the especially oily gal with sensitive skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then peel the red-clay treatment off to help reduce the appearance of pores and get rid of that excess sebum.
2. Sunday Riley SATURN Sulfur Acne Mask ($15): Reduce blocked pores, inflammatory acne, and overproduction of oil all with one non-stripping formula. Containing sulfur, niacinamide, zinc, manuka, and tea tree, this mask protects against breakouts and unwanted shine.
3. Boscia Green Tea Mattifying Hydrogel Mask ($8): Pop on this sheet mask treatment and lay back while sealing in the benefits of green tea and marine collagen, which control oil and leave your skin with a beautiful glow.
4. Eve Lom Rescue Mask ($50): Consider this honey-infused kaolin clay buy to give your skin the deep clean it needs each week.
5. Tata Harper Clarifying Mask ($68): Blemish-prone, oily skin has met its match with a clarifying mask that’ll give your skin an ideal balance of moisture and shine control. Thanks to salicylic acid, an AHA superfruit blend, and lactic acid, your face will be gently exfoliated, and excess residue will be a thing of the past.
6. Farmacy Oil Control Coconut Gel Mask ($24): Contrary to popular belief, sometimes adding moisture is exactly what tricky combination skin needs. The coconut gel and carrot extract deliver intense hydration that stops pore-clogging oil.
7. Mint Skin The Darkside Detoxifying Charcoal Mask ($33): Charcoal helps to rid pores of toxins, dirt, and buildup but it also does wonders to suppress shine.
Tweet us your favorite oil control products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.