25 Thoughtful Father’s Day Gifts Your Dad Will Love
Father’s Day is around the corner, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by spending a little QT with our dads, laughing at their corny jokes, and giving them a gift they’ll enjoy all year long. Here are 25 gifts they’ll actually enjoy… and you might want to keep — er, borrow — yourself.
1. Anker 10W Wireless Charger ($22): This wireless charger is easy to use and works for a variety of phone models: He can just place his phone on top and the LED lights will show charging status.
2. UGG Ascot Slipper ($110): If your dad is a homebody, make his time at home extra comfy with a pair of wool-lined slippers.
3. Omaha Steaks Father’s Day Ribeye Gift ($149): What says “I love you, Dad” more than some good steak? This Omaha Steaks package comes with four steaks, two sides, and even dessert — enough food to get yourself invited over for dinner.
4. Google Nest Hub ($149): Your dad can store all his photos digitally, control his home’s smart appliances, and ask Google all his burning questions (or just what tomorrow’s weather and traffic will be) with this Hub.
5. Atlas Coffee Club Subscription ($189+ for 12 months): This subscription will keep your coffee-loving dad caffeinated all year long. Each month, a bag of single-origin coffee beans from a different country will show up to his doorstep.
6. Cafe du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker ($25): This French Press has a four-level filtration system to make Dad’s morning coffee as delicious as possible.
7. Lifeproof Squamish 20L Backpack ($140): This weather-resistant backpack is perfect for traveling, hiking, or everyday use. There are plenty of compartments to carry all the essentials, including a padded laptop pocket.
8. Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill ($209): Let your dad BBQ on-the-go with a powerful and portable gas grill.
9. Hoka One One Hupana Shoes ($115): Upgrade those chunky, OG dad sneakers with a pair of lightweight, stylish running shoes.
10. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 ($400): The latest Bose headphones are compact, voice-controlled, and most importantly, super noise-canceling.
11. Glen Scotia Single Malt Scotch Whisky ($77): This limited edition single malt whiskey is finished and aged in rum cask barrels.
12. Whiskey Stones Double ($22): These whiskey stones are made from Vermont soapstone and will keep his nighttime whiskey chilled without dilution.
13. LG PuriCare 360º Air Purifier ($1,300): Let your dad breathe easy with an air purifier that will remove 90 percent of allergens at home. It’s compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so he can have fresh air by simply by asking for it.
14. The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Carry-On ($60): Make sure your dad has a travel-friendly, shaving kit that includes pre-shave oil, shaving cream, a shaving brush, and after-shave balm.
15. Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle ($40): This Stanley vacuum bottle is a classic, just like your dad. Made of 18/8 stainless steel, this 1.1-quart bottle will ensure his drinks stay hot for 32 hours or iced for 160.
16. Patz & Hall 2015 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir ($70): This Sonoma winery specializes in wines made from small, family-owned vineyards. Celebrate Dad this year by giving him a fruity and spicy Pinot Noir.
17. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite ($130): Now, Dad can store all his favorite novels in a lightweight e-reader that’s waterproof and ready for beach- or pool-side reading.
18. Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker ($95): Every amateur and pro chef should have a sous vide precision cooker.
19. Nikon COOLPIX W300 ($387): Help him digitally capture of all his adventures with this compact camera that’s waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, and freezeproof. In addition to capturing high-res photos, this little powerhouse can shoot 4K Ultra HD videos.
20. Smith Lowdown Sunglasses ($169): Your pops is a cool cat; he should have a pair of shades to match. The Lowdown sunglasses are made with eco-friendly frame material and have polarized lenses for protection on even the brightest days.
21. Zyllion Shiatsu Back Neck Massager ($50): Turn every chair into a massage chair (AKA his favorite chair) with this pillow massager that will ease his sore muscles.
22. Away The Dopp Kit ($45): An ideal travel companion (other than you, of course) is a Dopp kit that will keep all his toiletries organized.
23. Calphalon Square Griddle Pan ($43): This non-stick griddle will help whip up easy meals like pancakes and grilled cheese sandwiches.
24. Prada Saffiano Leather Card Case ($260): Give him a sleek and slim card case that can easily fit into his pockets.
25. Apple Watch ($399+): The Apple Watch will let your dad can track his heart rate and activity, answer your text messages, listen to his favorite playlists, and more, all from his wrist.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.