It’s time to pull out your fave swimsuit and hit the beach! Of course, you’ll need a cool cocktail or lemon water to quench your thirst as you bask in the sun. And you’ll def want an equally amazing container to host that oceanside beverage to keep it ice-cold. Opt for one of the stellar stainless steel picks below and you’ll be *sip, sippin’* chilled drinks all summer long — without skimping on style one bit.
1. Hydro Flask 40-ounce Wide Mouth Bottle ($48): Stay hydrated on your next trip to the beach with a sturdy bottle that not only holds 40 ounces of your fave summer beverage, but will keep it cold for up to 24 hours. All day beach party, anyone?
2. Manna 20-ounce Retro Air Floral Water Bottle ($20): Bring a little flower power to your days of building sandcastles with a bottle that’s pretty AND functional. The leak-proof cap will make toting gin and rose water in your beach bag worry-free.
3. Gaiam 18-ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($20): Gaiam water bottles aren’t just for yoga class. Fill it up with a refreshing white wine spritzer and take chilled sips between swims for up to 24 hours.
4. TAKEYA 24-ounce Insulated Bottle ($28): Beat the heat with a double-wall insulated bottle that’ll keep your go-to beverage chilled. Bonus: The mouth is big enough for those trendy, pineapple-shaped ice cubes!
5. CAMELBAK 20-ounce Eddy Stainless Bottle ($30): If your idea of a day at the beach is hiking the cliffs, Camelbak is your BFF. The pop-up straw makes it a cinch to hydrate on the go so you can keep exploring.
6. Oggi Cosmo Lustre Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle ($15): Keep on livin’ your life like it’s golden with this eye-catching water bottle. Who says you can’t stay sleek AF with sand between your toes?
7. Anthropologie Printed Motto Water Bottle ($34): With words of wisdom printed on the front and their ability to keep your spiked lemonade cool for up to 24 hours, this is the inspirational summer companion you’ve been waiting for.
8. S’well 17-ounce Resort Water Bottle ($35): Hello, tropical wonder. With its BPA-free stainless steel and vacuum sealed top, your drinks will stay fresh and fly well into beachside bonfire time.
9. d.stil Stainless Steel + Carry Water Bottle ($15): This baby is a budget-friendly dream with a nifty lid loop that can be clipped to your tote for uber easy access.
10. Private Party Rose Gang Water Bottle ($39): Get officially inducted into the rosé gang this summer with a stainless bottle that will keep your bubbly slushy as cool as you are.
Want more summertime beach ideas? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Hydro Flask)