8 Beauty Hacks for Beach-Ready Hair
Summer commandment: Thou shall not covet your neighbor's flawless beach-waved coif. Nope, there's no need to get yourself in a kink. We've come up with 8 hassle-free ways to twist, tame and tie your locks into beach worthy hair. On your next trip to the seaside, try out these hair hacks for fabulous summer strands.
For gals with long tresses, here's a creative way to show off a carefree and playful style. Keep things simple with two braids that keep your hair out of your face, and look good while doing it. (via Brit + Co)
Short on time for DIY beach spray? Be sure to pack this pre-made spray in your beach bag for natural and non-sticky waves.
If you were heading to summer camp with these bobby pins, you'd have the hottest hair accessories out there! Don't hide your bobby pins. Let them show and share them with your friends! (via Goldfish Kiss)
A twist on the conventional bun — tie a brightly colored bandana or scarf through your bun for creative flair (or go for any of these 11 beachy hairstyles). (via Brit + Co)
Seawater, whipping wind, hot sun and sand can wreak havoc on your hair, but with two common ingredients you can go from lackluster to soft, shiny and healthy locks. (via The Every Girl)
If your hair doesn't take to salt water, we suggest tying your tresses into a cute but sturdy braided look. (via Brit + Co)
8. Hatphile Blue Cat Baseball Cap ($17)
A must-have accessory for all beach goers. Protect your hair and shield your face from the sun's harmful rays while keeping up with your stylish appearance.
This post has been updated.
- 10 Mermaid Manis That Will Take Your Beach Look to the NEXT ... ›
- The 10 Best Water Bottles to Take With You to the Beach - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Easy Beach-Day DIYs You *Need* This Summer - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Beach Bag Essentials To Tote This Summer ›
- TikTok Hair Slugging Trend — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 2022 Summer Hair Trend: Pre-Raphaelite Curls - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Summer Beauty Hacks You Need to Know - Brit + Co ›