5 Ways to Score the Look of Blac Chyna’s Stunning Engagement Ring
The celeb world seemingly turned on its head when a few months back it came to light that the Kardashian family’s camera shy member Rob Kardashian was dating model Blac Chyna. This wouldn’t have been such a big deal were it not for the fact Blac Chyna is (and follow along if you can) Rob’s little sis Kylie of the LipKits‘ boyfriend Tyga’s ex. Get that? Good. In fact, when Tyga and Blac Chyna were still an item, Blac Chyna + Kim Kardashian West took selfies together, ergo were actually pretty good friends. Anyhow, all’s well that ends well. The proverbial star-crossed lovers have gotten engaged and we have to say, Blac Chyna’s ring is absolutely GORGEOUS.
The model posted this happy pic of the couple headed to their engagement party after she said yes. From the looks of it, Blac Chyna’s ring features a XXL cushion cut diamond (we’re guesstimating about eight to 10 carats) solitaire. Also, those baby pink squared off stiletto nails certainly set off that rose gold pavé band ;)
If you can ignore the stacks and just focus on the bling, here’s another look of the ring. Yum. It certainly is shiny. We’ve scoured the web to help you find five (far more affordable) ways you too can score Blac Chyna’s engagement ring style.
1. 10k Rose Gold Diamond Pink Morganite Ring ($400): If you like blush pink all over, than morganite is a stunning choice. This budget-friendly beauty from LuxCrown’s Etsy shop features a cushion cut pink morganite center stone on a rose gold band set with natural diamonds. Gorgeous.
2. Pomellato Nudo Petit 18-Karat Rose Gold Topaz Ring ($1790): This uber modern white topaz choice from Pomellato is for the minimalistic yet bold bride. The hefty rose cut solitaire is perfectly offset by a big, bold band that’s anything but dainty.
3. Laurie Sarah Cushion Cut Morganite + Diamond Ring ($2295): This creation by Laurie Sarah is another pink-on-pink morganite stunner. Try pairing your rose gold ring with a yellow gold or platinum wedding band for some seriously on-trend contrast.
4. Single Stone Amanda Diamond Engagement Ring ($6450): This antique cushion-cut center diamond is absolutely breathtaking — not to mention all the unique side stone details! Plus, since this is an actually vintage, you’ll know that it’s a total one-of-a-kind knockout.
5. Anna Sheffield Cushion Rosette Champagne Diamond Ring ($9000): Let’s all take a moment and behold the beauty from one of the biggest names in the indie engagement ring game. This cushion rosette engagement ring is definitely going to score you plenty of compliments… for life.