Morning Buzz! Blue Ivy’s Lemonade Dress Will Give You Major Feels
TGIF y’all! From toddler fashion envy to a Presidential love story, check out today’s six buzziest news stories below.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Tina Knowles (@mstinalawson) on
1. This dress is just too much. The near-week since Beyonce released Lemonade has been an emotional rollercoaster, and seeing her daughter Blue Ivy celebrating in the most ADORABLE dress is just the icing on the cake. “My beautiful granddaughter celebrated her moms Lemonade visual album,” Bey’s mom Tina wrote in the Instagram caption. So, where do we get this in our size for summer!?
2. Kylie Jenner’s juice cleanse fail is hilariously relatable. After giving it a go for all of, oh, a couple of hours, she caved and treated herself to lunch. “I’m really not a quitter guys, but, I think I might eat sushi,” she said while documenting her attempted cleanse on Snapchat. Probably the best decision she’ll ever make.
3. The trailer for the Obamas’ origin story movie chronicles their first date, and it is AMAZING.Southside With You might seem like your typical romance flick, showing the ups and downs of a couple first meeting and getting to know each other, but the fact that this is based on Barack and Michelle Obama will give you chills. You can bet we’ll be finding a theatre showing this on August 19.
— Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) April 28, 2016
4. Jimmy Kimmel’s daughter took over for him and the photo is predictably adorable. Now this is a late night talk show we wanna see!
5. We should all strive to be this baby helping this dog get its treat. Be good to each other. TGIF!
6. Quote of the day: “What a magical idea the universe had in giving each of us the luxury of a partner. We have always had a dinner partner, a dance partner, a partner in mischief.” Twin sisters Barbara Bush and Jenna Bush Hager write a tear-jerking letter about their life together for Vanity Fair‘s Sister issue.
What projects do you have on the go for the weekend? Let us know at @BritandCo!
(Featured image by Mark Davis/Getty)