16 Fall Bodysuits to Channel Your Inner #FinalFive
The Olympics may have officially come to an end, but our obsession with the Final Five isn’t even close to being over. And can you really blame us? These gals have won everyone over, including Taylor Swift, with their lovable charm, kick-ass talent and #squadgoals level of friendship and support for each other. While the girls’ stellar athletic abilities were clearly the star of the show, it was hard not to also swoon over the gorgeous and blinged-out leotards of the team. These 16 bodysuits and leotards will help you embrace your inner gymnast, even if all you’re doing in them is kicking back and drinking a cocktail.
1. Missguided Premium Embellished Bodysuit ($80): This embellished number would definitely be Olympic-approved. The nude color makes the beadwork stand out, especially when paired with white bottoms. Pair with a metallic skirt and simple bomber for a GNO.
2. Free People Almost Famous Bodysuit ($48): The dark, earthy colors and high neck make this bodysuit perfect for fall. Throw on some flared jeans and the roundest sunnies you can find to complete the retro look.
3. Urban Outfitters Out from Under Don’t Cross Me Bodysuit ($39): If we had to turn our favorite striped tee into a bodysuit, we think it would look a lot like this. With a boat neck and open criss-cross back, this look is both sweet and sexy.
4. American Apparel Cotton Spandex Mock Neck Cutout “Ryder” Bodysuit ($32): American Apparel has always been a go-to for basics that are anything but basic, and this bodysuit fits that bill. From daytime denim to off-duty end-of-summer shorts, this suit is kind of everything. *Puts every color in shopping cart*.
5. Boohoo Plus Nora Ribbed Choker Detail Bodysuit ($20): We love anything that combines two trends in one piece. Channel the ’90s to full effect with this bodysuit and choker combo.
6. Nastygal Overboard Plunging Bodysuit ($48): This white bodysuit is simple but packs a lot of punch. The plunging neckline is balanced by flowy bell sleeves and clean lines, so you still get a sultry look without being too risqué.
7. ASOS Body With Badge Detail ($26): Pop culture themed pins and badges are here to stay — and this leotard is a good starter piece if you haven’t jumped on the trend. We love that the solid gray color keeps this look appropriate for the over-18 crowd.
8. Aerie Real Soft Henley Bodysuit ($30): This one is made for lazy Sundays filled with Netflix binges and lounging on the couch. With a fabric called Real Soft, we know you’ll never want to take this bodysuit off.
9. Missguided Plus Size Slinky Rib Bodysuit ($32): We die for everything about this look. Pair this slinky bodysuit with a pair of faux leather black pants — and don’t forget the velvet choker to complete this Kardashian-inspired look.
10. Free People Turning Heads Bodysuit ($48): Not all bodysuits are created equal. While most bodysuits are fitted, this one takes a new approach with a slouchy shape. It’s ideal for achieving that slightly undone, tucked-in look everyone is coveting.
11. ASOS PETITE Body With Kimono Sleeve and Cold Shoulder in Woven Mix ($41): Try out the lingerie as outerwear trend with this sheer, kimono sleeved bodysuit. This is your chance to show off those bralettes that are too pretty to stay hidden.
12. Missguided Tab Side Bodysuit ($32): We’re loving the slightly more athletic look of this piece. Forget the no-white-after-Labor-Day rule and layer this bodysuit under all your fall maxis and high-waisted trousers.
13. Urban Outfitters Out from Under Off-the-Shoulder Ruffle Bodysuit ($44): Sometimes, all you need is something comfy and simple in a classic color to finish out your capsule collection for the season. Off-shoulder, bardot style necklines continue to be on the hit-list this fall, so stock up.
14. ASOS Truly You Embellished Body ($81): If you’re shy about wearing a sheer top with just a bra underneath, this bodysuit is the one for you. The nude lining keeps you covered up, but you still have the illusion of peek-a-boo mesh. Remember, sometimes faux modest is hottest.
15. Boohoo Plus Mishi Slogan Rib Bodysuit ($16): Casual days call for graphic tees (or in this case, a bodysuit) with slogans that say it all so you don’t have to. Complete this look with a bomber jacket and your favorite jeans. Or take couch surfing to a new level sans pants.
16. ASOS Maya Wrap Front Bodysuit With Gold Embellishment ($89): Who says nighttime isn’t the right time for a bodysuit? Grab a pair of neutral colored culottes to balance out this jazzy top or lean into the glitz with an equally blinged-out midi skirt for an early fall wedding.
Want more style inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.