12 Bold Gifts for People Who Love Neon
Neon is back, baby. And it’s brighter than ever. While bright, neon colors may have seemed like relics of the ’80s back in the day, in 2019, there isn’t a better way to freshen up your wardrobe, your makeup routine, and your home. Suffice to say, there are lots of people out there who are already obsessed with bold, glowing colors, and just in time for spring. While trends may come and go, there are still a few of us out there who absolutely love a neon-colored gift to make our day seem brighter.
1. Capelli Rossi Colorblocked Heeled Sandals ($130): If you’re looking for a way to make your outfit pop without overdoing it, some neon orange and pink shoes are just the way to go. Slip these on with a neutral-colored outfit and watch the heads turn.
2. Urban Outfitters Neon Shimmer Hair Pin Set ($14): Bright hair accessories are a great way to dabble in the neon trend. Slip these pins in your ‘do on a pretty, spring day.
3. Casetify Neon AirPods Case Skin ($25): AirPod skins are a great way to protect your charging case and expressing your aesthetic. These neon skins will keep your charger safe and easy to spot in your overstuffed bag.
4. Thereby Lies a Tail Mermaid Neon Light ($30): Dive into the neon trend by adding some color to your home decor. This mermaid tail light gives off a neon glow that’s especially great for throwing a party.
5. Angelina Referee Knee High Socks with White Stripes ($24): Brightly colored knee socks aren’t just reserved for Cher Horowitz in Clueless. Really make a statement with these sporty, referee-style stockings.
6. Casetify Lucid Cacti Dreams iPhone Case ($49): It’s two trends in one! Cactus prints are getting some love in the fashion world as well as neon accessories, so this neon cactus iPhone case is the best of both worlds. Casetify has loads of other neon designs as part of its Festival Collection.
7. Urban Outfitters Neon Tassel Wall Hanging ($49): Accent your neutral home accents with a bit of hot pink. This wall hanging is the ideal blend of neon trendiness and boho style.
8. Now Designs Bamboo Utensils ($15): Who doesn’t want a colorful kitchen? These bright cooking spoons add a little zing to your utensil drawer.
9. Poppin Lime Green Medium Soft Cover Notebook ($9): Write down your hopes, dreams, and to-do lists in this bright, neon green notebook. It’s so eye-catching, you’re practically guaranteed to never leave it at home.
10. Urban Outfitters Nylon Mini Crossbody Pouch ($20): Downsize your daily haul to this delightful, neon crossbody bag. It’s not just a great option for weekend shopping, but also a great accessory for your festival outfit.
11. Suck UK Colour Change Folding Travel Umbrella ($27): Watch your umbrella transform from black and white to beautiful, bright colors whenever it gets wet. You’ll almost be hoping for a rainy day. Almost.
12. ban.do Mini Leather Retail Tote ($144): Play up your date night outfit with this vivid green tote. With such a striking color and clean lines, it complements almost any outfit from your casual Saturday jeans to your LBD.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.