16 Bridal Swimsuits for Destination Weddings
Having a destination wedding reaps many benefits that go beyond sea, sand, and vitamin D. Besides getting to tie the knot in paradise, you have your fresh pick of wedding day-ready swimsuits to choose from. Whether you opt for a casual elopement or a full-fledged seaside affair, you’d be surprised at the seriously haute swimwear options currently available to beach-bound brides. Here, we’ve got you covered with 16 bride-centric swimsuits that will channel eternal sunshine on your big day.
2. Zara Halterneck Swimsuit With Floral Detail ($50): Aloha! Team this floral appliqué stunner with a floppy straw hat and a colorful sarong for luau-themed nuptials in Maui.
3. Ephemera Sky Tie Front One Piece ($225): When your wedding day vibe reads timeless AF, not just any swimsuit will do. From Memorial Day to Labor Day — Montauk to Key West — this sky blue bow-adorned number will encapsulate your preppy style down to a T.
5. Nightcap Clothing Bardot One Piece ($198): Dang girl. Dial up the drama with a Brigitte Bardot-inspired one-piece that reads bombshell-bride-in-training. A signature bouffant and Saint Tropez glow not required, but definitely appreciated.
6. Lee + Lani High Hip Solid One Piece Swimsuit ($210): Keep calm and get hitched in Palm Springs. Rev up the festi-cool flair with this sexy black and white tie-front suit that’s almost as Instagram-worthy as that ubiquitous pink door.
10. Karla Colletto Zaha Ruffled One-Piece Swimsuit ($258): Modern brides in favor of clean lines, feminine flounce, and architectural details won’t be able to pass up this fashion-forward swimsuit evoking the work of the late architect, Zaha Hadid.
12. Private Party Bride One Piece ($99): Party it up like the KarJenner clan in this Tiffany blue bride-emblazoned one-piece that’s all set for a yacht wedding.
13. Flagpole Lynn With Sash ($475): Haven’t you heard? Bridal sashes are the ish this season. Pay testament to your inner Grecian goddess — and a Mykonos wedding — with this impossibly chic one-piece wonder from Flagpole.
14. Samantha Pleet Dove Suit in White ($159): You’ll look positively angelic in this ethereal winged one-piece from cool-girl fave Samantha Pleet. For your “something old,” an antique gold leaf bridal hair comb from your grammie’s jewelry box will suffice.
15. Kate Spade New York Scalloped Bandeau One Piece ($120): How about a bridal white scalloped one-piece — a true DDG classic — that will be en vogue for years to come? Halter straps are optional, ladies.
16. Zimmerman Painted Heart Love One Piece ($795): Considering how much wedding gowns go for these days, you’re practically getting a bargain on this ultra-romantic peach-hued creation from Zimmerman. Trust that you’ll wear it for your Ibiza honeymoon too.