Bridal style isn’t always about shades of lily white and a sea of neutrals. Ladies who like to go bold with statement-making color and head-turning hues are slaying nuptial style in their own way. Here are eight brides who have embraced colorful hair on their wedding day.
1. Vibrant Purple: A high voltage hue like this bright lavender is a colorful complement to trendy succulent-filled bouquets.
2. Blush Pink: The feminine, soft tones of beautiful rose hair pairs well with the rich, romantic hues of maroon for a fall wedding.
3. Vivid Teal: Fully commit to a stunning shade on both the tips of your curls and as an accent color on your eyes.
4. Bright Orange: This bright orange looks beautiful on this fair-skinned bride and adds the perfect touch to a quirky and playful wedding day vibe.
5. Blue Ombre: Bring mermaid magic to your walk down the aisle with cascading curls that feature tones of teal and blue.
6. Fire Engine Red: Nothing says blushing bride quite like an unmistakably rad shade of red for your nuptials.
7. Multicolored: Who said you had to choose just one standout shade for your special day? Incorporate multi-toned accent colors into your mane to guarantee that you will be the center of attention.
8. French Blue: Just because you buck tradition with your shade doesn’t mean you can’t keep things classic with your style. Couple a go-to French-braided updo with a jolt of unconventional color.
Tweet us your favorite bridal hairstyles @BritandCo!