At Brit + Co, we’re always looking for ways to help you discover new projects you want to make, and give you everything you need to make them. If you’re a current subscriber to Brit Kits, you already know that :)
Brit Kits are fun and creative DIY projects delivered to your door each month. Perfect for budding DIYers and well-versed crafters alike, each kit includes materials, easy-to-follow instructions, and surprise goodies every month. We’re constantly on the hunt for new Brit Kit ideas so, today, we’re asking for your help!
We’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite projects currently trending on Pinterest in order to turn your favorite one into a Brit Kit! All you need to do to make your dream Brit Kit happen is vote for your favorite by repinning or liking it on our Projects to DIY For (yes to DIY for) board. Once we have a clear favorite, we’ll turn it into a Brit Kit you can buy in our shop.
1. Bow Tie Necklace: Why wear a party hat when you can wear a party necklace? This project is the perfect unexpected party decoration. If you’re not interested in wearable party decor, it’s also makes a great mini garland. (via Oh Happy Day!)
2. DIY State-Shaped Memo Boards: These cute bulletin boards are the perfect way to declutter your workspace, and show your hometown pride. If we turn them into a Brit Kit, there’s tons of stuff you might be able to make with the extra cork board, including these cute coasters! (via Brit + Co.)
3. Polka Dot Tray: You can never have enough trays. You can use them as serving platters, or as a catch-all for change and jewelry. We love the pretty contrast between the shiny gold and white. (via For Chic Sake)
4. Shoe Clips: As you may have noticed from our post on ballet flats, we absolutely love a good pair of flats. This shoe clip DIY is a great way to give one pair of shoes tons of different looks. (via Honestly WTF)
5. Embroidery Thread Wrapped Earrings: Embroidery thread is good for more than just friendship bracelets. We’re in love with these gorgeously wrapped hoop earrings. Wearing them adds just the right amount of color to any outfit. (via Creature Comforts)
6. Italic Monogram Pinata: Pinatas are not just for a 5-year-old’s birthday party. They’re a really a fabulous decoration for any party. Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day! even recommends using them as gifts. Create a small pinata, and fill it with treats for a friend’s birthday! (via Oh Happy Day!)
9. Map Artwork: We have tons of ways to document our favorite trips across our zillions of social channels. This seems like a perfect way to commemorate a favorite road trip or European adventure on your wall. (via Martha Stewart)
10. Anemone Magnets: What’s a refrigerator without pictures of your friends and family hanging with magnets? Skip the boring traditional magnets, and go with these chic felt flower ones instead. See also: Cute Magnetic Clothespins. (via Purl Bee)
11. Geometric Necklaces: When we first saw these necklaces, we definitely had a “we can’t believe these are DIY” moments. The pretty colors and shapes look like something you’d buy at Anthropologie. (via The Lovely Drawer)
14. Fabric Document Envelope: On the hunt for a cute way carry your iPad or notebook. A fabric envelope might do just the trick. We’re loving the stripes and floral pattern combo. (via Fabric Paper Glue)
16. Bohemia Table Runner: Okay, this is not a DIY, but we could totally make it one. Table runners are the perfect year-long accessory for your dining table. We love the idea of creating a colorful splatter runner like this one from Anthropologie.
17. Wire Heart Necklace: Wire jewelry is one of our absolute favorite subtle accessory touches. We love the idea of being able to create your own. You might even remember our wire word accessories tutorial. (via I Spy DIY)
19. Gold Animal Toys: Okay, we’ll admit it. This is one of our favorite tutorials on our site. It’s such a fun and playful DIY. You can use them to add a little bit of fun to everything from vases, to clothespins, and drink stirrers. (via Brit + Co.)
What projects would you like to see turned into a Brit Kit? Let us know by voting for your favorite on our Projects to DIY For Pinterest board. Simply repin or like whichever one you want to see in Brit Kit form. We’ll tally up votes next week – stay tuned to see which of these 20 projects will turn into a Brit Kit.