Almost every aspect of getting married is stressful. Forget planning the actual wedding — nowadays, planning the proposal is just as panic inducing. We’re not just talking about putting together the perfect speech or finding the right moment to pop the question (it all falls into place — trust us). Yup — we’re referring to the iconic “I do” bling. Finding the right engagement ring to make it official is exciting, and oftentimes expensive. Luckily, you don’t have to empty your savings account or sacrifice on style just because you haven’t scored that six-figure paycheck just yet. Whether you’re after a minimalist diamond ring or a more colorful engagement ring, there are plenty of ah-mazing options out there that won’t break the bank. We’ve rounded up 32 jaw-dropping engagement rings that anyone would be thrilled to receive. The best part? They’re all under $2,000.
1. Vanessa Lianne Jewelry Camille Ring With Diamond ($195): With its streamlined style and cool industrial-meets-glam contrast, this modern design was practically made with minimalist muses in mind. While it makes a statement on its own, we love the idea of teaming it with stacking rings for a totally unique look.
2. ArpelC Fire Opal Engagement Ring ($270): Sure, diamonds are classic, but you definitely don’t have to follow convention (you do you, girl!). Watch as the compliments roll in when you flash this fire opal stunner on your Insta.
3. Tarin Thomas Ryan Ring ($348): Tap into your artistic side with a modern bauble that plays with negative space. The open design is paired with a traditional white diamond for a look that strikes the right balance of edgy and elegant.
4. ArpelC White Pearl Wedding Ring With Diamonds in 14k Gold ($350): This definitely isn’t your grandmother’s pear ring. A diamond pavé halo ups the glam factor on this timeless piece, adding a touch of sparkle and glitz.
5. Loren Stewart Sapphire Directional Ring ($415): Making a statement is kind of what you do, so this brilliant blue piece will feel right on the money — especially when you team it with a navy half-moon manicure. Just sayin’.
6. Loren Stewart Diamond & Gold Spade Ring Details ($420): Delicate and downright DDG, this open band does things differently with its envelope-pushing style and clustered diamond detailing. Swoon.
7. Shop Clementine Rose Cut Pear Diamond Ring ($490): We’re not sure what we love more: the sophisticated pear shape or the environmentally sourced and conflict-free materials. Either way, we can’t stop staring at this chic, handcrafted piece.
8. Zoë Chicco 14k Horizontal Pavé Bar Ring ($495): One thing is for certain: This pavé show-stopper sets the bar high. Rock it solo or invest in a matching set for a sleek stacked effect.
9. Zales 6.0mm Cushion-Cut Aquamarine and Diamond Accent Engagement Ring in 10K Rose Gold ($499): Seaside proposal in the works? Opt for an elegant aquamarine engagement ring that calls to mind the sparkling waters of the deep blue. If that wasn’t enough to capture your attention, those OMG-worthy diamond side stones definitely will.
10. Ila Melika Sapphire Ring ($575): Hello, gorgeous. This dreamy sapphire trio proves that you don’t need a three-carat stone to stand out — a pop of color and one-of-kind-design will do just fine.
11. Jacquie Aiche Shining Star Waif ($590): We can’t get over the major glam factor of this shimmery, star-like stunner. The celestial setting stands out in a sea of solitaire styles and makes the diamonds shine even brighter.
12. Vale Jewelry Moondance Ring ($650): Even if an estate piece isn’t in the budget, you can still snag some of that old-world elegance with this whimsical diamond ring. The center marquis stone is flanked by a trio of round diamonds on either side for an extra eye-catching effect.
13. Satomi Kawakita Hexagon Ring With Champagne Diamond ($660): You do not — we repeat, do not — need to take out a second mortgage to score a colorful diamond ring. Seriously. This striking champagne diamond boasts a totally affordable price tag, despite its luxe look.
14. Anna Sheffield Solitaire Ring in Rose Gold & White Sapphire ($725): When it comes to unique engagement rings, Anna Sheffield knows what’s up. If you’re in the market for a ring that feels right in line with your fashion darling state of mind, this rose gold and champagne diamond piece will fit the bill.
15. Anna Sheffield Rosette Ring With Citrine & Champagne Diamonds ($725): Forget yellow diamonds — this gorgeous citrine ring is the real deal. The inverted styling and halo of champagne diamonds make for an alternative engagement ring that even the most die-hard traditionalist will love.
16. Selin Kent Hex Band With White Diamonds ($750): Crafted from blackened rose gold and a series of pavé diamonds, this geometric engagement ring flips the script on tradition. Pick another one up in yellow and white gold for a unique mix-and-match set.
17. Jennie Kwon Designs Morganite Opal Leaf Ring ($750): Diamonds, morganite and opals, oh my! The leaf-like design of this sparkler puts a one-of-a-kind twist on classic side stones for an indie look worthy of any boho babe.
18. Minimal VS Green Tourmaline Ring ($980): Say “I do” to this rare green tourmaline engagement ring that you definitely won’t find on anyone else’s finger. With a princess cut and black diamond side stones, it has endless edgy appeal that will go over big with any modern bride.
19. Day’s Jewelers Champagne Diamond Ring With Diamonds in 14kt White Gold ($999): Affordable doesn’t automatically mean alternative. A white gold band featuring round cut diamonds is the picture of timeless elegance. There is one small twist — a radiant champagne diamond center stone that lends a natural warmth to the ring.
20. N + A All the Stars Gathered Ring ($1,010): A ring that resembles the Milky Way? Don’t mind if we do! Inspired by the night sky, this epic, twinkling ring definitely won’t disappoint. The constellation-like setting and glistening gold make for a super unique look that will undoubtedly steal the show.
21. Ileana Makri Pavé Diamond & Gold Double Bar Cuff Ring Details ($1,025): If ultra-feminine settings just aren’t your style, you’ll fall hard for this double bar design that is downright unconventional. Dotted with pavé white diamonds, it has all the sparkle you’d expect from a traditional engagement ring, but with a whole lot more panache.
22. WWake Micro Pavé Triangle and Nestled Opal Pairing ($1,058): Two is definitely better than one when it comes to this unexpected pairing. Boring and blasé it is not, thanks to uniquely curved bands fixed with badass black pavé diamonds and pretty iridescent opals.
23. Artemer Half Moon Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,400): This glitzy half-moon ring is straight-up magical. Usher in happily ever after by saying “Yes!” to its unique pavé diamond setting that would look DDG on its own or with a custom-designed band.
24. Day’s Jewelers Emerald Cut Diamond Halo Ring in 14kt White Gold ($1,199): When it comes to gorgeous gemstones, this brilliant beauty doesn’t mess around. Its emerald-cut center stone and intricate diamond band have the timeless thing down pat, but still manage to feel modern too.
25. Anna Sheffield Pavé Amulet Ring With Rainbow Moonstone & Champagne Diamonds ($1,200): One word: obsessed. An inverted moonstone, pavé champagne diamonds and a chic oval setting come together to create this simply stunning ring you’ll definitely want to show off.
26. Finn Rose Gold Band With Diamond Teardrop Details ($1,375): Cue the happy tears: The only appropriate response to this ah-mazing engagement ring is an enthusiastic “YES!”
27. Minimal VS Peach Sapphire and Malaya Garnet Engagement Ring ($1,390): Pretty in pink takes on a whole new meaning with this sparkly stunner on standby. Combining peach sapphires, diamonds and malaya garnet in a spectrum of pastel hues, it’s a bonafide feast for the eyes.
28. Minimal VS Princess Diamond Ring ($1,450): Dainty, delicate and undeniably modern, this pretty piece features a princess-cut diamond and petit pavé stones. The pared-down style is perfect for a no-frills kind of bride who can’t deny the appeal of a little glitz and modern glamour.
29. Day’s Jewelers Forevermark Diamond Solitaire Ring in 18kt White Gold ($1,595): Simple yet stunning, this classic solitaire diamond ring will never go out of style. Play it cool with a more personality-packed wedding band, or keep it classy with no-frills white gold.
30. Minimal VS Triangle Diamond Ring With Pavé Diamonds ($1,780): We can’t help but swoon over this trillion diamond scene-stealer. The geometric style is bold and beautiful, and works perfectly with a thin pavé band.
31. Eidel Precious Lilac Sapphire Engagement Ring ($1,800): If you thought it could get any better than a 1.6-carat lilac sapphire with a diamond eternity band, think again. Team it with a just-as-sparkly set of diamond-studded bands for a show-stopping look that never gets old.
32. Eidel Precious Marquise Engagement Ring ($1,800): This isn’t your average marquis engagement ring. An asymmetric eternity band and multifaceted white sapphire stone prove that less is definitely more.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.