10 Minimalist Diamond Engagement Rings for the Modern Bride
Say yes to less! When it comes to your engagement ring, you want something that fits your personal style. After all, you’ll be wearing this ring every day for the rest of your life, so it’s gotta suit your personality. Minimalist diamond engagement rings are perfect for brides who love simple accessories with a whole lot of meaning. Plus, they can dress up or down like nobody’s business. Get ready to swoon over your new forever accessory (and your new fiancé) with these super stylish picks.
1. Monica Vinader Stellar Rose Gold-Plated Diamond Ring ($400): This rose gold-plated diamond ring is combining two of the hottest trends in engagement rings: rose gold + minimalist diamond rings. Set with sparkling Champagne diamonds, this pretty piece looks best with a new fiancé on your arm.
2. Mociun Stacked Baguette Ring ($1,425): A bold and beautiful choice, this baguette styled gem is a dainty design full of sparkly diamonds. Whether you stack it or *rock* it on its own until the big day, you’ll definitely want to show it off over and over again.
3. Katie Diamond Gemma Ring ($1,225): A minimalist engagement ring doesn’t mean it has to be boring. This kite-cut beauty is the perfect choice for a stylish bride who doesn’t want a cookie cutter ring.
4. Satomi Kawakita Champagne Diamond Hexagon Ring ($630): Fall head over heels in love with this gorgeous Champagne diamond stone. The rare shape and color of this ring is totally worthy of an Instagram engagement announcement.
5. Capucinne Diamond Wedding Ring Set With Trillion Diamond ($1,690): Shape up with this triangle diamond ring that is anything but ordinary. The single stone will be the highlight of your jewelry box.
6. Contour Audrey Diamond Engagement Ring ($2,050): A modern take on a classic solitaire ring, this impressive floating diamond is one-of-a-kind. The gold matte finish is the perfect touch to the diamond ring that you’ll wear with everything.
7. MinimalVS Three Stone Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($750+): If it’s true that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, then this ring really takes the (wedding) cake! With three sparkling diamonds, it will easily be your favorite accessory.
8. Khim Jewelry Turquoise With Diamond Engagement Ring ($340+): A little bit of color goes a long way with this turquoise engagement ring surrounded by two diamond gems. You won’t be able to stop staring at your ring finger from the moment you say, “Yes!”
9. Belinda Saville Rose Cut Diamond and 14k Gold Fine Stacking Ring ($215): This beautiful rose cut diamond ring made just for you from recycled 14k gold is sure to stun. Stack it with your wedding ring or wear it on its own for a lovely look.
10. Kat Jewelry Design Two Stone “Marvel” Marquise Diamond Ring ($610): Two is better than one when it comes to this diamond engagement ring. The sleek design and unique twist gives off an elegant vibe that you’ll be proud to wear forever.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.