17 Radiant Rainbow Engagement Rings for the Modern Bride
Nowadays diamonds aren’t a girl’s only best friend. With celebs like LiLo and Hilary Swank rocking alternative emerald engagement rings, it’s no wonder the latest engagement ring craze seems to be for a rainbow of gemstones, either on their own or combined. Whether they’re cool blue aquamarine rings or unique yellow diamonds and gemstones, it seems the modern bride would love to say “I do” to something a little bit more colorful. To get in on this *brilliant* ring trend, check out these seriously stunning engagement rings that are all shades of the rainbow.
1. Anna Sheffield Bea Three Stone Yellow Diamond Ring ($19,500): If Natasha Bedingfield’s “Pocketful of Sunshine” ever made you wish you could carry a bit of sun with you, wearing this yellow diamond may just be the next best thing. Seeing the warm glow from this honey-hued stone on your finger should do the trick.
2. Dorette Heads or Tails Ring ($1,371): Though the Dorette ring appears an ethereal shade of purple, its singular stone is actually red tourmaline. But that’s not even the coolest part: The stone is set on a rotating axis that allows it to be turned around the finger!
3. FERNANDO JORGE Fusion Wave Ring ($2,065): Are you a romantic who can’t get enough of rosy-tinted things? If so, this curved ring that pairs radiant rubies with polished rose gold is the match for you. Beautiful when worn alone or complemented with a solitaire ring, this Fernando Jorge piece is the clear winner for your hand.
4. MOCIUN Five Pink Opal Triangle Ring ($2,350): Who would have known that combining pink opal and antique white diamonds would result in such a swoon-worthy item? Once you slip this charming ring onto your finger, it’ll be like falling in love all over again.
5. IAM by Ileana Makri Turquoise Ring ($210): This petite gold ring featuring a single turquoise stone is the ideal engagement essential for both minimalist and alternative brides. Simple though it is, the ring also flaunts a turquoise gem, rare among engagement types.
6. IAM by Ileana Makri Moon Eye Cubic Zirconia Ring ($370): If you’re all about the bohemian lifestyle, this whimsical engagement ring might be the one for you. Sky blue cubic zirconia gemstones sit atop a crescent moon to resemble the symbol of the mysterious and magical *Moon Eye,* which is thought to bring luck to the wearer.
7. Isabel Marant Santa Gold-Tone Quartz Ring ($150): This pastel pink beauty gives new meaning to “pretty in pink.” Made from faceted quartz and glossy gold-tone brass, this ring turns pretty into flat-out gorgeous.
8. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Arabella Ring ($198): This beautiful two-toned ruby and sapphire sparkler proves the alternative ring trend is the best thing to have happened to brides everywhere. The two pinkish-colored stones sit on the open ends of the ring’s gold band for a truly one-of-a-kind look.
9. Lee Renee Pineapple Ring ($155): Channel your playful spirit in a ring that features a glamorous green agate stone flanked by two tiny pineapples. And if every day with your S.O. feels like a vacay, this fun stunner will only be the more meaningful.
10. Anna Sheffield Luna Ring in Blue Sapphire ($10,500): When Kate Middleton got engaged, all anyone saw for a while was blue sapphire engagement rings. If you wouldn’t mind feeling a little closer to royalty, consider this breathtaking blue gemstone surrounded by a dazzling circle of white diamonds.
11. Monica Vinader Siren Stacking Ring ($110): Give yourself a boost of confidence with this bold coral number. Though the striking carnelian gemstone sets it apart, its simple silhouette gives this ring a classic beauty any bride can appreciate.
12. Natasha Collis Nugget Sapphire Ring ($2,811): You’ll be anything but a traditional bride in this pink sapphire 18k gold ring. Aside from the originality of the pink gemstone, the irregular gold surrounding the sapphire nugget practically defines contemporary.
13. Polly Wales Halo Ruby Ring ($2,857): There’s no competing against 11 red rubies set in 18k yellow gold. The regal design of this halo of rubies is just what’s needed when you go on to live out the rest of your happily ever after.
14. Pomellato Ring Baby ($4,950): Featuring a bright, square-cut Amethyst gem surrounded by a band of sparkling brown diamonds, this is one ring that will certainly dazzle from afar. The pop of purple provides the unique style you’ve been looking for while its classic silhouette offers the timeless beauty you need.
15. Pomellato Ring Rouge Passion ($2,300): This pretty orange sapphire and ruby ring may be synthetic, but there’s no denying its powerful *wow* factor. If you love making a statement with what you wear, this gorgeous rounded ring is the eye candy you’ve been longing for.
16. MOCIUN Seafoam Tourmaline Cluster Ring ($805): A seafoam tourmaline and white diamond combine for a dainty and darling pairing. Lovely worn alone or when complemented by other delicate pieces, like a band of tiny white diamonds, this cluster ring is one stunning engagement staple.
17. MOCIUN Stacked Sapphire Ring With Pavé White Diamonds ($995): Get ready for unrivaled elegance once you slip this sapphire ring on your finger. A reverse-set sapphire crown in a prong setting sits atop a pavé of seven white diamonds for maximum sparkle.
Which of these colorful engagement rings did you love best? Follow us on Pinterest for more engagement ring ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.