5 Celebrity Braided Hairstyles That Are Perfect for a Summer Wedding
When it comes to wedding style, the braided updo is a trend that’s really got us swooning. From sleek ‘n’ sophisticated city nuptials to a boho-fab, desert ceremony, the versatile hairstyle can be adapted to any bridal feel. And as always, the stars of the red carpet are offering plenty of inspo on how to make braided styles *so you* on your big day. Keep scrolling for five endlessly elegant renditions.
1. Kerry Washington: Washington’s slicked-back strands and tidily braided bun are perfected by a deep side-part and a healthy dose of shine. The dainty, yet fierce look will bring some trendy flair to your black-tie affair.
2. Cara Delevingne: For a version with hints of bad-assery, a tight high bun with cornrows is your answer. Paired with a flowing, silken gown, you’ll be slaying your way down the aisle.
3. Chrissy Teigen: This ultra-feminine style features a voluminous low pony and a sideswept milkmaid braid. The duo of fab hair trends will bring sassy, laid-back vibes to your ensemble.
4. Lily Collins: The fishtail-embellished tower atop Collins’ head is straight-up royal. The only thing you’ll be missing with this princess-level ‘do is a bedazzled tiara.
5. Issa Rae: Holy hotness. Rae’s tresses are jaw-droppingly glam and made for the classic bride. With that deep side-part, thick, woven bun, and gravity-defying bang pouf, we’re feeling all the Old Hollywood charm.
What are your favorite braided bridal updos? Tell us on Pinterest!