And the Winners of Our Christmas Cookies Contest Are…
This holiday season has been full of festive cheer. We asked you to show off your best Christmas cookie recipes, and you definitely broke out the oven mitts and displayed some serious baking skills. We know your eyes are hungry and your tummies are rumbling, so let’s check out our winners.
1. S’mores Thumbprint Cookies: No campfire necessary for these marshmallow and chocolate-drizzled beauties. With honey, cinnamon, melted marshmallow and melted chocolate drizzled on top, this is sure to be a HUGE holiday party hit. (via Annie Ai on Snapguide)
2. Hot Chocolate Cookies: Drink your hot chocolate and eat it too. These cookies have all the chocolatey taste of your favorite winter beverage. And did we mention they’re gluten-free? We’re definitely impressed. (via Hannah Heinz on Snapguide)
3. Melting Snowman Cookies: We’re totally melting over these cute confections. Perfect for making with your kids, this is an easy recipe for a cold day spent indoors. (via Caroline Brown on Snapguide)
CHRISTMAS COOKIES CONTEST HONORABLE MENTIONS
1. Snowball Pooping Snowman Cookies: Adorable, hilarious and interactive? Yes please! These super cute cookies will leave a little snowball trail if you give them a little shake. (via Juliana Janiszewski Evans on Snapguide)
2. Christmas Tree Iced Sugar Cookies: It doesn’t get more festive than the classic iced sugar cookies in the shape of a quintessential Christmas tree. Leave these out for Santa and you’re sure to cinch a spot on the nice list. (via Nikki Lyon on Snapguide)
Thanks to everyone who entered our Christmas Cookies Contest. We loved checking out all your tasty creations. Congrats to all of our winners!