Warm Up With These 20 Chunky Winter Cardis
We know we’ve been tempting you with the thought of spring, but let’s face it… it’s still freakin’ cold outside! Even though stores are now filled with crop-tops and bikinis let’s revisit the cardigan. We’ve rounded up 20 chunky pieces of knitwear for you to snuggle up in while you drink your hot cocoa.
1. Asos Blanket Cardigan ($55): Dreary gray skies putting a damper on your mood? This rusty orange color will perk things right up, and pairs great with dark jeans.
2. Mara Hoffman Intarsia Sweater ($270): Hold up! This pattern is everything we could ever ask for… in a pattern. Bright colors + geometric patterns = super stunning. We know it’s a little pricey, but it is 50 percent alpaca fur. You know you’re worth it.
3. Band Of Outsiders Chunky Cable Cardigan ($396): This oversized navy cardigan is perfect for those freezing cold temperatures. We are loving the shawl collar and slouchy pockets.
5. Lace Insert Wool Cardi ($315): Contrasting textures? Yes please! We are all about this vintage chic approach to knitwear. The touch of lace makes this oversized sweater ultra feminine.
6. Winters Day Cardigan ($168): What caught our eyes about this cardigan was the blend of neutrals with the rich red. Leave it to Free People to create a pattern that we absolutely swoon over.
7. Chunky Knit Cardi-Coat ($175): Hold the phone! This chunky option comes with a banana pin? Now we can’t really understand the connect between a tropical fruit and an oversized knit cardi, but we are okay with it! Don’t worry, if bananas aren’t your thing you can easily rock the coziness sans banana.
8. Just Female Patterned Long Cardigan ($167): Love the graphic aesthetic? Go black and white with this lengthy piece. The thin lined pattern creates a subtle texture that will look great with any outfit.
9. Junarose Chunky Stripe Cardigan ($52): Now we couldn’t have a winter style round-up without a striped piece. This is a great piece to have because striped cardigans are always in style! Here’s a secret, to turn this timeless piece into a runway trend try layering the striped number over a floral or polka-dot shirt.
10. Jacquard Cocoon Cardigan ($138): When we saw the use of contrasting colors on this layer we were sold. This drapey knit is perfect for the freezing cold temps but is also a great reminder that bright colors will soon be okay to wear.
11. Menswear- Inspired Cardigan ($30): Let’s be honest, boyfriend’s sweaters… the most comfortable things ever! Now you can rock your own men’s inspired sweater. We are loving the coloring blocking shoulders mixed with the deep v neckline. Don’t be afraid to rock it with a flirty dress and heels.
12. Cozy Mixed Knit Cardigan ($43): This cozy cardigan definitely requires a nice hot tea and a good book. We love the combination of mixed knits. Totally snuggable.
13. Big Pocket Cardigan ($59): Nothing is more girly than this bubblegum pink chunky ribbed knit. Try pairing it with boyfriend jeans. Super cute!
14. Blanket Wrap Cardigan with Leather Sleeves ($36): Here’s a modern option that’s got a little more structure. The leather sleeves makes it more like a blazer and we love the edgier aesthetic.
16. Waffle Knit Cardigan ($23): This cardigan is a great statement piece for any wardrobe. We picked the bright lemon-lime option because let’s face it, we want spring.
17. Chunky Ribbed Cardigan ($39): There’s no way to hide it, we LOVE this color!
18. Colorblock Cardi ($168): Just say the word color block and you’ve won our hearts. The red bottom vamps up this sweater from grandpa to glam.
19. Vegan Leather Pocket Cardigan ($59): This sweater is a modern take on the classic varsity sweater. What is great about this one is the front leather pockets. Let’s be honest, they look great paired against the gray knit.
20. Diamond Pattern Cardigan ($25): We had to finish this cuddly round up with a bang! We are gushing over the royal blue and the diamond stitching. This is a must for any closet!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.