Upgrade Your Table with 12 Bold Cloth Napkins
It’s time to start prepping for the biggest meal of the year: Thanksgiving! And to us, the table setting is just as important as the feast. We showed you ways to dress up your dining table starting with cute coasters and modern candleholders, and now we’re moving on to beautiful cloth napkins. These 12 aren’t holiday specific, so once you’re done with the turkey you can use ‘em again and again!
1. Linen Isosceles Napkin ($14): Luxe linen napkins are dotted with topsy-turvy triangles. We love the bright pops of color against the textured beige fabric.
2. Sketched Shapes Napkin Set ($20): We just found the ultimate modern linen. A stark white background is an obvious canvas choice for a jumble of hand-drawn shapes.
3. Denim Geese Napkins ($25): Give your table setting an unmistakable fall feel with these denim-colored napkins. Flocks of screen printed geese add an even more rustic touch.
4. Shield Napkins ($45): As fans of all things gilded, we couldn’t pass up these gold-flecked napkins. Their stunning shimmer is sure to make any table setting feel all the more special.
5. Maroon Print Napkins ($16): A scalloped pattern and leafy palm fronds make the most gorgeous, organic-feeling napkin pattern. Plus, these are perfect to have on hand for any red wine spills!
6. Hella Tasty ($30): Are you sitting at the dinner table thinking “Yo this meal is hella tasty!” Now your napkin can sing praises of the chef for you! ;)
7. Mixed Print Napkin Set ($24): These whimsical napkins are nothing but cute. We love how bright colors tie these mismatched shapes together.
8. Tassel Crochet Napkin ($12): Playful pom poms protect the edges of these two-toned square napkins. Go bold with lime and green or keep things classic with the off-white option.
9. Dotted Grid Napkin Set ($16): We’re smitten with these speckled napkins! Let these take the spotlight on an all-white table scape for a ultra contemporary look.
10. Soiree Napkin ($8): Don’t throw your next dinner party without these celebratory napkins! A table setting on a table setting? How meta!
12. Elbows Off Napkins ($24): We got a good laugh out of these irreverent napkins that tell your guests to mind their manners. This set comes with four different etiquette reminders, including “elbows off the table” and “chew with your mouth closed.”
Will you add cloth napkins to your table setting this Thanksgiving? Do you use them for other occasions like dinner parties and picnics? Talk to us in the comments below!