Cheers to the New Year With This Coconut Bubbly Cocktail Recipe
Now that the holiday madness is starting to wind down, it’s time to prep for New Years Eve. Whether you want a NYE night in with the girls or go straight-up glam at a rooftop party, you need to make this coconut bubbly drink your accessory for the majority of the night. This NYE cocktail will take your Champagne game to a whole other level with an ounce of coconut juice, a white chocolate rim and edible glitter. Sound too good to be true? Check out the full (and *super* easy) recipe, below!
- 1 ounce coconut juice
- 3/4 glass full of bubbly (We used Franciacorta, but Champagne or prosecco will do!)
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- edible glitter (blue or black will work!)
1. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
2. To thin the chocolate, add one tablespoon of milk and stir until it looks liquidy.
3. Take the Champagne flute and carefully place the mouth into the chocolate. Roll the glass around so it completely covers the rim of the glass.
4. Turn the glass right side up and let the chocolate drip down the sides.
5. To make it extra festive, sprinkle edible glitter while the chocolate is still wet, but done dripping down the sides.
6. Pour one ounce of coconut juice into the bottom of the glass.
7. Top the remainder off with Franciacorta, Champagne or prosecco.
8. Stir to combine ingredients.
Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or double boiler. To thin the chocolate, add one tablespoon of milk and stir until it looks liquidy.
Take the Champagne flute and carefully place the mouth into the chocolate. Roll the glass around so it completely covers the rim of the glass. Turn the glass right side up and let the chocolate drip down the sides. To make it extra festive, sprinkle edible glitter while the chocolate is still wet, but done dripping. Pour one ounce of coconut juice into the bottom of the glass. Top the remainder off with Franciacorta, Champagne or prosecco.
You might not go back to regular Champagne after having this bubbly cocktail.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)