The Best Colorful Ceilings We Found on Instagram
For those of us who can’t seem to decide on just one color to paint a room, opting for a new hue on the ceiling is the best choice. Switching up the shade above our heads can create an intimate, jewel-box-like effect, warm up a room, or promote instant serene vibes. Need a little inspo to get you started? Scroll on to see how these IGers make a punchy ceiling work in their rooms.
1. @hillhawtdesign: This muted blue hue paired with lush houseplants is so relaxing.
3. @thusthefuss: We have a feeling that this energizing bathroom would make anyone a morning person.
4. @eastcoastcreative: This color-dipped effect instantly makes the room look larger.
5. @nessaraehall: We’re firm believers that blush and mustard are always a good choice.
6. @donebymyselfblog: The exposed brick and lush ceiling shade make this floral mural *pop*.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.