9 Bright Gift Ideas for Moms Who Love COLOR
Around here, we’re color lovers through and through — and most of us got our love of color from our mamas! Whether you’re looking to add a punch of personality to your bedroom color combo or a unique pop to your outfit, our motto around color is: the brighter, the better. This Mother’s Day, we’re celebrating the moms in our lives by giving them gifts that’ll brighten up their room, their wardrobe and their day. We’ve teamed up with JCPenney to share our favorite colorful gift picks, from floral prints to flat irons ;)
When you’re fresh out of ideas for gifts for your mom or any mom in your life, sometimes it’s best to find twists on everyday essentials. Scroll on to see what we’ve picked out! And be sure to check out JCPenney’s #SoWorthIt hashtag for more clever gift ideas and style hacks.
1. Blue Dial Rose Gold Bracelet Watch ($26): If your mom has had the same watch since you were little, it’s time to give her an upgrade. This gorgeous rose-toned watch features a bright blue dial against a bracelet-style band. And I may or may not have just purchased one for myself as well…
2. Big Fat Bright Stripe Wallet ($50): Add a little pep to her purse by gifting mom this lively striped wallet. We love the combo of coral and blue on this particular piece. On the functional side of this fashionable item, we’ve got a zip-around compartment, exterior zip and slip pockets, an interior checkbook cover with ID window, elastic pen loop and eight card slots.
3. Cooks 12-Piece Mixing Bowl and Lid Set ($81): I’m a huge fan of colorful mixing bowls, but this set takes culinary fashion and function to the next level. These six bowls nest inside one another to save space, and lids are included for each bowl.
4. Studio 36 Butterfly Floral Scarf ($35): This tasseled floral scarf is just the thing to mix up Mom’s look, in a modern, fresh and spring-inspired way. If you feel like going the extra mile, you could embroider a little message on an inside edge.
5. Orly Nail Polish ($11 each): I personally love adding to my mom’s nail polish collection, especially because most of the shades she’s got on lock are muted pinks. Perk up her nail art game with a bottle of Green With Envy or this bright red Hot Shot.
6. Tervis Colorful Flock Insulated Tumbler ($41): Made from durable, BPA-free material, this colorful tumbler is equipped to carry any hot or cold drink you like. We particularly love the feathered design.
7. a.n.a. Claire Patent Pumps ($75): How boss are these pumps? Mom needs a little flash in her life, and these kicks are just the thing to amp up her spring wardrobe.
8. Relic Caraway Medium Tote ($80): This delightful tote makes us think of rainbow sherbet and nautical vibes. It’s as durable as it is colorful and boasts tons of interior pockets for staying organized. Or in my mom’s case, for keeping track of the phone she always forgets to turn on ;)
9. iCHI Majestic Purple Flat Iron ($162): First off, we’re pretty into the fact that this flat iron’s official product name includes the word “majestic.” Secondly, it’s a sparkly purple flat iron! What’s not to love?
What are you getting the moms in your life this Mother’s Day? Give us a shout on Instagram using #SoWorthIt and #britstagram.
This post is a collaboration with JCPenney.
Author: Anjelika Temple
Production + Styling: Anita Yung
Photographer: Chris Andre