Wedding season is here, people! And while you’ve already picked out a great dress (or four), it’s time to move on to something even more important: the shoes. Instead of letting those oh-so-pretty-but-super-painful heels hinder your epic dance moves, why not pick up some kicks that you can bust a move in ALL night long? Check out these 9 comfy shoes that will have you strutting in style, without having to ditch ’em halfway through the night.
1. Hello Holiday Mermaid Wedges ($52): These bright and comfy wedges feature a unique scalloped edge that’s sure to turn heads. Bonus points if the yellow hue matches your nails!
2. Swedish Hasbeen Clogs ($188): These metallic classic clogs are ideal for a more bohemian, natural look.
3. Boden Alice Shoe ($148): Boden’s sweet tasseled t-straps are available in a heel or flat and in a variety of colors and patterns. This is one multiple-choice test we’ll gladly take.
4. GAP Buckle Wedges ($36): Add a nautical touch to your wedding-season style with these super affordable striped wedges from GAP.
5. ASOS Jeweled Heel Sandals ($118): With a textured pattern, jewel-embellished strap and bold lime green color, these sandals are sure to help you stand out.
6. Charles and Keith Chunky Heel Pumps ($69): These pumps come in black and tan, making them a versatile choice that will go with any summer dress. But the chunky heel and unique shape give them a special flair that makes them the perfect pump.
7. Modcloth Floral Heel ($70): Put some spring in your step with these colorful floral pumps from Modcloth. They’ll go great with all those wedding flowers.
8. Stargazing Metallic Wedge ($73): Keep it classically chic with these wedges. This beige and gold shoe is sure to match any dress style.
9. Seychelles Follow Heels ($120): You’re sure to shine in these gilded slingbacks. They’ll take you through the ceremony and onto the dance floor with ease.
What are some of your favorite shoe styles for wedding? Let us know in the comments!