9 Comfy Shoes to Get You Through All Those Outdoor Weddings
Wedding season is here, people! And while you’ve already picked out a great dress (or four), it’s time to move on to something even more important: the shoes. Instead of letting those oh-so-pretty-but-super-painful heels hinder your epic dance moves, why not pick up some kicks that you can bust a move in ALL night long? Check out these 9 comfy shoes that will have you strutting in style, without having to ditch ’em halfway through the night.
1. Hello Holiday Mermaid Wedges ($52): These bright and comfy wedges feature a unique scalloped edge that’s sure to turn heads. Bonus points if the yellow hue matches your nails!
2. Swedish Hasbeen Clogs ($188): These metallic classic clogs are ideal for a more bohemian, natural look.
and in a variety of colors and patterns. This is one multiple-choice test we’ll gladly take.
4. GAP Buckle Wedges ($36): Add a nautical touch to your wedding-season style with these super affordable striped wedges from GAP.
5. ASOS Jeweled Heel Sandals ($118): With a textured pattern, jewel-embellished strap and bold lime green color, these sandals are sure to help you stand out.
6. Charles and Keith Chunky Heel Pumps ($69): These pumps come in black and tan, making them a versatile choice that will go with any summer dress. But the chunky heel and unique shape give them a special flair that makes them the perfect pump.
7. Modcloth Floral Heel ($70): Put some spring in your step with these colorful floral pumps from Modcloth. They’ll go great with all those wedding flowers.
8. Stargazing Metallic Wedge ($73): Keep it classically chic with these wedges. This beige and gold shoe is sure to match any dress style.
9. Seychelles Follow Heels ($120): You’re sure to shine in these gilded slingbacks. They’ll take you through the ceremony and onto the dance floor with ease.